Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I might possibly have missed his appearance in a match (I have only seen five all season), but when, if ever, is he coming back? I know that many people do not rate him as highly as I do (I rate him quite highly), but he added an element to the team that we could use now. What exactly is his injury (more than one I imagine)? When is he schedculed for a return to full fitness? And did those criminals ever release his brother from captivity? That cannot be easy to deal with for so long.

RIO

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
RIO said:
OK, I might possibly have missed his appearance in a match (I have only seen five all season), but when, if ever, is he coming back?
He came back against Udinese, got red-carded for shoving Bertotto in the face and re-injured himself.

Someone else might be able to give you the details of the injuries and return to fitness.
RIO said:
And did those criminals ever release his brother from captivity? That cannot be easy to deal with for so long.
No, they haven't. There were rumors very recently that Levan might be released, but so far, no news. That probably didn't help his nerves or temper any. :(

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Amazing how long he's been out.
Pancaro might not be the sh¡t, but I'm glad we bought a back-up fullback. We'd have suffered a lot there otherwise.

And Serginho has played a couple of good games at that spot this season.

But I want Kaladze back too. He's a very complete player for that position, although I liked him as a midfielder too.

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas. I have been wondering about him for a while. :)

RIO

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
I wonder if thi sbrother kidnapping (and alleged death) has got teh better of him finally. I mean, he is a strong charatcer and his bro's kidnapp happened way back (not that much for such painful experience thou) but a long injury might be the small drop that ... you know. Noone is of steel!! :( I hope he is fine and ppl at Milanello and his closest friends are standing beside him ...

Come back soon in full strength and better than ever! :star:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts