Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw him play against Malaysia and he doesn't impress mi a bit. I have seen alot of pple here think that Kaka will be a hit in the future and this World Cup could be his chance to show the World his worth but judging from his performance against Malaysia, I think he is just an average player. Nothing special from him. In fact it is the oldies who impresses. Juninho and Denilson. THey are great flanker and from them I could see lethal left and right winger create havoc for their opponents. I wonder whether Scolari will field them as his first 11?

As for Kaka, Is this the way he normally play or he gets a bit off-color during the match?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Im concerned to hear this. First I've heard that he is just like Totti. This does not excite me cause Totti is the most overrated player in the world. No speed cant dribble etc.

Then people told me Kaka is 10 times better than Totti. Im glad to hear that.

I hope he is like Denilson a real dribbler who can thread a needle with a pass and the ability to score the vital goal.

I just hope that he gets a chance against Turkey I really wanna see what he can do. Gotta give him at least 1 more chance!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Oh my god, Kaka cannot be judged on just one game. He's an excellent young player with great vision and can create dangerous plays and if you keep your eyes off him he'll get his forward like France for example a hattrick in less then 3 minutes, and he scores himself too. :)

Kaka might be a super-sub if Scolari cuts back from 2 DMC's to 1 DMC which will make Juninho Paulista a starter but if Juninho is on the bench don't count to see much of Kaka, though.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He really look out of sort against Malaysia. Against a less-technically and skill delepted Malaysian side, Kaka was just a very normal player on the pitch. His pass and cross wasn't reach it destination, he losses the ball very easily and to mi, he look like more of the Malaysian player than a Brazilian player.

Just look at Denilson, He was able to display his trickery and dribbling because he was up against Malaysia. Easy opponent.

BTW, wat postition does Kaka usually play in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts