Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kaka i havent seen him but i keep hearing of how amazing this guy is. can some of you tell me about this guy an how good you reckon this guy will be.

a suitable replacement for rivaldo at barca?

cheers

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i heard madrid wanted that polga guy. brazil have alot of great players coming through an being in europe i thought this would be the best place 2 find out about kaka

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its a shame especially with all these south american players coming 2 serie a an being wasted

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Sao Taffarel,
It is economically sound, but it is not in terms of organization and promotion of the domestic scene. Our economy is the 9th biggest of the world. I think we are richer than Spain, but Spain buys our players.....only because they are more organized!:devil: :eek:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k im not here 2 argue i believe you but could some1 talk about kaka i really wanna know about this guy

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Ze - I do not agree, friend. Hardly anyone goes to the stadiums in Brazil now and the clubs - or most of them - have no money. Spain is a super-rich country but it can't win a World Cup (so far)! The simple fact is|that if Brazilian clubs could compete with their European counterparts when it comes to players' salaries then very few players would go abroad.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
mazzah20 said:
k im not here 2 argue i believe you but could some1 talk about kaka i really wanna know about this guy
There was another thread about Kaka couple month ago,if could dig it up . there are lots good postings.Check it out.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks 4 that, ill go look 4 that now

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Sao Taffarel,
I'm talking about facts. If SPain is richer than Brazil it is only because of the performance economically in the last 5 years, cause we were for about 20 years the 8th largest economy of the world.....that is a FACT!;)

About fans not going to stadium, that has got to do with organization and facilities etc..etc..etc..
btw, most of the money of football today does not come from stadiums, it comes from TV!;)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Sao Taffarel,
CHek and World Bank document and you'll see that the facts about the Brazilian economy are completely on my side!;)
Remember, i used to study economics in Brazil!;)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Do not get to heavy, friend. A simple question or two: why do the best players leave Brazil? Why do we not see Figo and Zidane and others play in Brazil? Answers: money and, er, money! Do not give me stastics from the World Bank (!), pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think the competition is of a higher standard in continental tourniments.

also brazil the country r quite rich but theres alot of poorer people there than spain and italy maybe?

money is the biggest factor an thats because of a greater interest in television revenue and the clubs themselves being owned by richer people overall. europe also has many nationalitys playing in there league and players can learn alot more trades there and improve with the different styles they learn.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Sao Taffarel,
Why don't Germany buy the best playerrs of the world if they are the richest European naiton?? Why do most of them go to Spain, when Spain is not even in the G-7????:confused: Think about it!;) Organization and marketability with TV worldwide about your league.

Why is the Premiership such a force today, when 10 years ago you would never dream of them having so many foreign stars???

Btw, we are richer than Spain as a coutry!;)

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
o the politics;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts