Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumours on radioshows over here say Kaka's told Italian press he wants to leave AC Milan, and play with his friend Anderson at Manchester United

will probably never happen, but mouth watering, nontheless

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
:howler: stop dreaming. Taking nothing away from Kaka, but I don't think Ferguson will risk a huge amount of money with the risk it may land up with a similar result to veron.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
That story was made up on another forum.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
You'd have to seriously alter your tactics for Kaka to fit in. It doesn't make sense for ManU or Milan. Won't happen.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I'd be surprised if him and Anderson are friends aswell, different types of people, i don't think they have ever been in the same Brasil squad and haven't lived in the same country for about 7 years (and even then i couldn't see the next big thing in football hanging around with a 13 year old)

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if that happens
i'll jump off the nearest bridge

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Rumours on radioshows over here say Kaka's told Italian press he wants to leave AC Milan, and play with his friend Anderson at Manchester United

will probably never happen, but mouth watering, nontheless
Relax. Somebody was just taking piss at United, you just took it wee bit seriously. :pp

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Kaka-Ronaldo and Real gets none of them. Then Calderon would jump off the next bridge, not Kyle. :D

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Kaka-Ronaldo and Real gets none of them. Then Calderon would jump off the next bridge, not Kyle. :D
That's only possible in your dreams, one off the theatre of wet dreams. :pp

More likely than that is the possibility of both plying in their dream club, the greatest club in the world, Real Madrid CF. :proud:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
That's only possible in your dreams, one off the theatre of wet dreams. :pp

More likely than that is the possibility of both plying in their dream club, the greatest club in the world, Real Madrid CF. :proud:
Shut it you spooge ball bloody vaginal belch, Real Madrid is a retirement home for Manchester United. :)

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Shut it you spooge ball bloody vaginal belch, Real Madrid is a retirement home for Manchester United. :)
That's okay, you call us your retirement home, we call you our feeder club, and it runs perfectly smooth. :smileani:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
That's okay, you call us your retirement home, we call you our feeder club, and it runs perfectly smooth. :smileani:
We feed you our scraps. You're that annoying little dog under our dinner table.

Keep enjoying players we have absolutely no need for.

We're looking for buyers for Saha and Silvestre.

You interested?

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
You're that annoying little dog under our dinner table.
Yeah, sure. :howler: That's why your little club is whining & running to uncle Blatter to complain against us, and may be that's why your best player is pissing on you right & left & says he dreams to play for us. Little. Dog. Dinner. Table. Kiss my ass. :ass:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks Amry boy, if you keep up such posts, i see us getting on one day...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts