Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Kaka is at the moment the second best player with Brazilian nationality, only Roberto Carlos is better.

I think he will be one of the biggest players in the next 10 years.

He's already one of the leaders in the midfield from AC Milan.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
He's good alright but second best brazilian? Not a chance.

1. Ronaldo
2. Ronaldinho
3. Roberto Carlos(although some in here don't rate him that highly for some reason :confused: )
4. Juninho Purnambacano(most underrated player around!)/Kaka

I haven't seen Alex in action but from what I've heard and read, you may add him in there somewhere between Ronaldo and Ronaldinho.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Vinnie 1983 said:
I think Kaka is at the moment the second best player with Brazilian nationality, only Roberto Carlos is better.

I think he will be one of the biggest players in the next 10 years.

He's already one of the leaders in the midfield from AC Milan.
I was going to ignore this thread but I couldn't...

The best Brazilian or player is obviously a matter of opinion so I'm not going to tell you that your wrong for calling him that best Brazilian but you should be careful when you say it in the Brazilian forum
So instead of telling you why I think that it an incorrect statement, I'll give you my personal opinion as to who I think is better...

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Alex, Diego

Having said this, I love KaKa as a player and I think his potential is HUGE but he isn't great yet, he will be eventually but not yet

On the same level: Luis Fabiano and Juninho Purnambacano

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Adriano , Rivaldo ? (i thought when rivaldo was fully fit he was an automatic starter for Brasil :confused:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
brazil_forever said:
alex is not only the best of brazil right now,but also the best of the world.
calm down... no he's not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts