Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kaka: We’re the best Tuesday 30 November, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus may be at the top of the League but Kaka insists Milan are still the best team in Italy.

"Milan are stronger than Juve," said the Brazilian. "Both are great sides but we are better than the Bianconeri.

"I can say that because I train with my teammates everyday and I know what potential we have in Italy and in Europe."

The Turin giants have made an exceptional start to the campaign and are currently four points clear of Milan.

"We need to try to reduce that gap as much as possible ahead of our game against them in December," continued the attacking midfielder.

"Milan are in some good form right now and so am I too. I’ve felt that I’ve played well in the last two games."

Kaka was heavily criticised by some earlier this term after failing to live up to his outstanding potential.

"I wasn’t worried because it isn’t always possible to play at the highest levels," the South American maintains.

"I’ve had to make slight changes to my game in order to improve but I’m happy with how things are going."

channel4

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
"I can say that because I train with my teammates everyday and I know what potential we have in Italy and in Europe."
he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed is he by using that one as a reason ;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
CUG said:
probably not, but duductive intelligence has never been a prerequisite to succeed in football. Vincent Kuranyi is shining proof of that ;)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Imo there is nothing wrong in his sentence.
I'm pretty sure that Kaka is one of the more intelligent and educated players.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
CUG said:
What's wrong with what he's said?He has said the potential we have nothing wrong with that. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts