Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kaka gave an interesting interview to Globo TV, and among other details there was a terrible revelation about how Kaka disappointed his parents. :mute: JUICY GOSSIP, people!!! It was an ACT all along, and he's actually a Bad Boy! :dazed:

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Noticias/0,,GIM1191440-7823-KAKA+FALA+SOBRE+AS+TENTACOES+DA+FAMA,00.html

Here's a translation - mercifully skipping the soul-crushing pseudopoetry opening that the interviewer inflicted on his viewers:
--------------------
(...)
What about Kaka? He has money, fame and glamour. And sometimes, the urge to hide deep into a ship's basement.

Kaka explains: "Sometimes I want to go somewhere with my kid, or my wife, but I can't because it's too crowded. Sometimes I can't hang out like I'd like to. That's the hardest part of fame, of being a player known around the world."

About the Brasilian NT:

"It's a great motivation for me to know that today I'm one of this team's leaders. And that's a good thing because this wasn't imposed, it's something that was earned over time by everything I've done."

About temptations:

"There are really a lot of temptations. Not only women, but money, fame, vanity, all these things really happen. But I have my values and for me those values are non-negotiable."

About girlfriends:

"There weren't many. I've had two, three girlfriends. Then came Caroline, my wife."

About virginity:

"I got married still a virgin. Some people believe me, others don't, but that is my truth. Some people also look at me like 'poor guy, he got married still a virgin', but I know very well what I've done, what it represents to my life and to my family."

About being handsome:

"That's something I let the women talk about. My wife and my mother say that I'm handsome."

About his scandal-proof behavior:

"I take very good care of my physique. I sleep early, eat well, and try to always stay in contact with my physioterapists and physical coaches, in order to learn more every day. I believe that if I can add one or two years to my career, that makes a big difference."

Is it an absolutely exemplary life, then?

"I've committed many mistakes, I've done many wrong things. I've disappointed my parents sometimes." :eekani:

Before revealing those grievous mistakes, the conversation touches upon the physical problems he had as a kid. The 1m87cm midfielder was once the smallest kid in São Paulo's youth academy.

"I had a problem, a delay in my bone development. My bone age was delayed two years. So when I was 15 I had the body of a 13-years-old."

The interviewer and Kaka arrive at one of Kaka's favorite restaurants in Madrid. He enjoys the food and being able to have lunch in a reserved room. Kaka drinks wine as he usually does, and when he exits he takes the usual photos with fans. They walk around a park and quickly fans approach and ask to take pictures or get autographs, and he patiently deals with every request.

Ah, he still hasn't revealed what were those great disappointments that he gave his parents:

"I had a lot of fights with my brother, and that's something I really regret. Later, when we became friends, I saw the importance of having a brother. So I think that for a while I disappointed my parents, because me and my brother had many arguments." :rollani:

-----------------------------------------------

And there you have it, the awful secret: Kaka used to fight with his brother. Like, a lot. :eyepatch: There goes his "good boy" image, down the drain. :depress:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,471 Posts
Kaka gave an interesting interview to Globo TV, and among other details there was a terrible revelation about how Kaka disappointed his parents. :mute: JUICY GOSSIP, people!!! It was an ACT all along, and he's actually a Bad Boy! :dazed:

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Noticias/0,,GIM1191440-7823-KAKA+FALA+SOBRE+AS+TENTACOES+DA+FAMA,00.html

Here's a translation - mercifully skipping the soul-crushing pseudopoetry opening that the interviewer inflicted on his viewers:
--------------------
(...)
What about Kaka? He has money, fame and glamour. And sometimes, the urge to hide deep into a ship's basement.

Kaka explains: "Sometimes I want to go somewhere with my kid, or my wife, but I can't because it's too crowded. Sometimes I can't hang out like I'd like to. That's the hardest part of fame, of being a player known around the world."

About the Brasilian NT:

"It's a great motivation for me to know that today I'm one of this team's leaders. And that's a good thing because this wasn't imposed, it's something that was earned over time by everything I've done."

About temptations:

"There are really a lot of temptations. Not only women, but money, fame, vanity, all these things really happen. But I have my values and for me those values are non-negotiable."

About girlfriends:

"There weren't many. I've had two, three girlfriends. Then came Caroline, my wife."

About virginity:

"I got married still a virgin. Some people believe me, others don't, but that is my truth. Some people also look at me like 'poor guy, he got married still a virgin', but I know very well what I've done, what it represents to my life and to my family."

About being handsome:

"That's something I let the women talk about. My wife and my mother say that I'm handsome."

About his scandal-proof behavior:

"I take very good care of my physique. I sleep early, eat well, and try to always stay in contact with my physioterapists and physical coaches, in order to learn more every day. I believe that if I can add one or two years to my career, that makes a big difference."

Is it an absolutely exemplary life, then?

"I've committed many mistakes, I've done many wrong things. I've disappointed my parents sometimes." :eekani:

Before revealing those grievous mistakes, the conversation touches upon the physical problems he had as a kid. The 1m87cm midfielder was once the smallest kid in São Paulo's youth academy.

"I had a problem, a delay in my bone development. My bone age was delayed two years. So when I was 15 I had the body of a 13-years-old."

The interviewer and Kaka arrive at one of Kaka's favorite restaurants in Madrid. He enjoys the food and being able to have lunch in a reserved room. Kaka drinks wine as he usually does, and when he exits he takes the usual photos with fans. They walk around a park and quickly fans approach and ask to take pictures or get autographs, and he patiently deals with every request.

Ah, he still hasn't revealed what were those great disappointments that he gave his parents:

"I had a lot of fights with my brother, and that's something I really regret. Later, when we became friends, I saw the importance of having a brother. So I think that for a while I disappointed my parents, because me and my brother had many arguments." :rollani:

-----------------------------------------------

And there you have it, the awful secret: Kaka used to fight with his brother. Like, a lot. :eyepatch: There goes his "good boy" image, down the drain. :depress:
:proud::proud::proud:
GOD BLESS HIM!!!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Love the homem but lost a little respect for him when he declined the invitation to play in the Copa America. A good bet to be our capitao in 2014.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
well here we have at least one big name footballer who isn't retarded and has strict moral values and discipline.
I agree, but he is not the only one, there are some other inteligent ,
humble, decent,hardworkers and one-woman persons, unfortunately not many, the temptations are great. Thank the Lord for the ones that are like this

Nevertheless, I hope in the 2014 mundial there will be a captain from the younger generation that will not take part in this mundial, at least not more than as reserves.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
This guy is awesome, and the greatest role model in football. If only more players took after him..!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Still makes me sad everytime I remember he's not a Milan player anymore :depress:
I feel exactly the same

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Im glad to see Kaka admitted this... its sick, but everyone is just waiting to jump on him for when he does something wrong. Everyone wants to tear him down and say he's just like all us sick ****s.

Truth is, he just admitted he is. But in a more twisted sense, no one thinks he is admiting anything serious, but to Kaka it is.

·
Administrator
52,176 Posts
Who knew? I'll go give my 3 brothers a hug. I fight with them all the time.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Garrincha, vc é corajoso mesmo. Só em assistir as chamadas para o GR eu já sentia vergonha alheia.

I can't watch interviews with Kaka for more than 2 minutes without getting irritated.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
why?
He's just got a set of morals that you dont share thats all.. and in fact, most protestants share those same values/morals... and there are billions of us :)

The thing is.... people keep ASKING and probing Kaka about his faith... not the other way around

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Garrincha, vc é corajoso mesmo. Só em assistir as chamadas para o GR eu já sentia vergonha alheia.

I can't watch interviews with Kaka for more than 2 minutes without getting irritated.
Yeah I know, the gushing praise and "moral high ground" self-righteousness can be hard to stomach after a while.

why?
He's just got a set of morals that you dont share thats all.. and in fact, most protestants share those same values/morals... and there are billions of us :)

The thing is.... people keep ASKING and probing Kaka about his faith... not the other way around
I don't think the religion aspect was that emphasized, Will. Only one of the questions that were asked in this interview was directly related to Kaka's religion, the one about his virgin marriage - the others were mostly things that are asked about many other players, such as girlfriends,the temptations that surround them and the NT. But the general tone of this interview is absolutely worshipful (which isn't an uncommon tone on interviews with NT players, to be honest) and the suggestion that he's flawless, which is a little questionable. I mean, nobody can question his personal choices or dedication to his profession, but Kaka does come across as self-righteous very often. You can't ask him a question about the temptations that follow any star player without him reaffirming that "his values are non-negotiable". When Kaka retires from football he'll become a preacher for his church, and he already practices preaching his beliefs with every interview he gives. :D

Just once, I'd like to see an interview with Kaka that probed his feelings on the multiple scandals surrounding the founders of his church. Favorable interviews filled with "soft" questions do get old after a while.

·
Administrator
52,176 Posts
This may be seen as an insult, and the comparison is only slight and very superficial, but even I like him (dude is legit as a player, and seems sound as a person), I defenitely get being annoyed by his demenour off the pitch. I get this (latter days) Tom Cruise vibe from him whenever I seen him being "him" off the pitch. Its bit irritable.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This may be seen as an insult, and the comparison is only slight and very superficial, but even I like him (dude is legit as a player, and seems sound as a person), I defenitely get being annoyed by his demenour off the pitch. I get this (latter days) Tom Cruise vibe from him whenever I seen him being "him" off the pitch. Its bit irritable.
I get the comparison - they both use their celebrity status to preach about their religious beliefs - but Tom Cruise's recent interviews also have a slight 'psychotic' vibe that Kaka still doesn't quite match. But of course, Cruise seems to have a lot of unresolved issues. :D

[tub]_kEerkUgQuw[/tub]

Kaka's recent complaints that some of his teammates have potty mouths did sound annoying, though. If he starts telling his teammates how they should behave, soon someone is going to lose patience and tell him to stick his preaching where the sun don't shine.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
why?
||
\/

Yeah I know, the gushing praise and "moral high ground" self-righteousness can be hard to stomach after a while.

I don't think the religion aspect was that emphasized, Will. Only one of the questions that were asked in this interview was directly related to Kaka's religion, the one about his virgin marriage - the others were mostly things that are asked about many other players, such as girlfriends,the temptations that surround them and the NT. But the general tone of this interview is absolutely worshipful (which isn't an uncommon tone on interviews with NT players, to be honest) and the suggestion that he's flawless, which is a little questionable. I mean, nobody can question his personal choices or dedication to his profession, but Kaka does come across as self-righteous very often. You can't ask him a question about the temptations that follow any star player without him reaffirming that "his values are non-negotiable". When Kaka retires from football he'll become a preacher for his church, and he already practices preaching his beliefs with every interview he gives. :D

Just once, I'd like to see an interview with Kaka that probed his feelings on the multiple scandals surrounding the founders of his church. Favorable interviews filled with "soft" questions do get old after a while.
As a player I like him a lot. He should be viewed as a model for the young players..

But I don't like him as a person simply because I hate people that support criminal organizations.

Btw, I wouldn't be surprised if he does use his partnership with the thief that auto-nominated themselves "Apostles" to pay less IR since religions don't pay tributes. (just what Marcelinho Carioca used to do)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts