Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oscar Aic: Kaka' miglior giocatore
Totti miglior italiano, premi anche a Buffon e Maldini
(ANSA) - MILANO, 24 GEN - Il brasiliano del Milan Kaka' ha ottenuto l'Oscar del Calcio Aic come miglior giocatore del 2004. Lo hanno eletto i calciatori di serie A. Francesco Totti e' invece risultato il miglior giocatore italiano. Premi anche a Buffon (portieri), Maldini (difensori) e al centravanti del Parma Gilardino, nella categoria 'Giovani'. Fra gli allenatori il riconoscimento ad Ancelotti, fra gli arbitri a Collina. Infine, Oscar a Shevchenko per il miglior gol del 2004 (in Roma-Milan del 6 gennaio 2004). :cool: :proud: :cool:

Aic (The Association of Italian Footballers), has elected Kaka :cool: during the "Oscar del Calcio" award, as it's best Footballer for 2004 :star: He was elected by his collegues of Serie A :proud: Francesco Totti was crowned best Italian player, Gianluigi Buffon best GK, Gialardino best youngster and Paolo Maldini best defender :cool: :proud: :cool: Best trainer: Carlo Ancelotti :cool: :proud: :cool: whilst best ref prize was given to Pierluigi Collina. The best goal in Serie A was Sheva's beauty vs Roma (6th January 2004 :cool: ;) :cool: )

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
What a load of shit, Best goal Sheva? Adriano's v Udinese to name a few was better and Miccoli's And that Recoba Zidanespin and long shot.

Kaka? Was it the best teeth award because for sure Adriano had a better 2004

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
lol..best teeth award...anyways, i thought Shev would of won best player...congrats to Kaka ....does this mean totti is voted italian player of the year ? ...i mean they have it for all countries but is it the same as Henry winning France player of the year or is this just a Serie A award.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AS_Roma83 said:
lol..best teeth award...anyways, i thought Shev would of won best player...congrats to Kaka ....does this mean totti is voted italian player of the year ? ...i mean they have it for all countries but is it the same as Henry winning France player of the year or is this just a Serie A award.
Serie A awards. The votes come from Serie A players. So yes, Totti was elected best Italian player in Serie A.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Faisal said:
What a load of shit, Best goal Sheva? Adriano's v Udinese to name a few was better and Miccoli's And that Recoba Zidanespin and long shot.

Kaka? Was it the best teeth award because for sure Adriano had a better 2004
Go and inform Serie A players. They were the ones who voted. Not me.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Nice... the three best defenders that were nominated were Stam, Maldini and Nesta :star: ;)

The award is 'bout the season 03-04, not the year 04. I also thought Sheva would win the award, but well, Kaka is fine, too.

Though the kid needs to work on his finishing, really, could cost us dearly.

BTW didnt Dida came 2nd as keeper, Luciano?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Psycho said:
Nice... the three best defenders that were nominated were Stam, Maldini and Nesta :star: ;)

The award is 'bout the season 03-04, not the year 04. I also thought Sheva would win the award, but well, Kaka is fine, too.

Though the kid needs to work on his finishing, really, could cost us dearly.

BTW didnt Dida came 2nd as keeper, Luciano?
I didn't see the event, I just read the article I posted. :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GioCurvaSud said:
yes he did..i got it casually and i think there will be replicas in the next days
Nothing is unknown to The Curva :stuckup: :shades: :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GioCurvaSud said:
ahahahahaha :devil: :D
They break but they never bend :stuckup:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Kaka` should not have won the award because he wasn't even Milan's best player. Shevchenko was voted European Player of the Year, and even though the Serie A award includes the end of 2003, whereas the Golden Ball only includes 2004, he was still the best Milan player and probably the best Serie A player. Top scorer and star striker of the champion team.

Also, how could Shevchenko's goal be voted the best. That is ridiculous.

·
Registered
869 Posts
technically shevchenko's goal is much more difficult than it seems. i think that the players who voted him know this and voted it.

kakà has taken our team by storm and the whole serie a as well, so i think it's a deserved award. shevchenko could have been there too but i think without kakà our game now had been different

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
technically shevchenko's goal is much more difficult than it seems. i think that the players who voted him know this and voted it.

Mate thats nonsense and you know it, The Sheva team goal v Samp was far more impressive

·
Registered
869 Posts
I don't agree, technically stopping a long ball and flick it over the keeper with you weaker foot, tight marked by Samuel, who's not properly a lightweight, is a great goal.

Don't know if it's the best, but ask those who voted. I'm just saying it's more difficult than it seems , IMO.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
:D Your describing the 1st goal when he was being marked by Chivu!

See what I mean you don't even notice the goal they were talking about, A good goal but I've seen many better.

Even that Sheva fan(The Shev) thinks its a stupid choice.

·
Registered
43,406 Posts
Best part of these awards is that they are voted by teh players - you just cant argue with that. I mean, you can, of course, that you dont agree, but the merits of it are unquestionable. More than FIFA and France Football in a way, as there you are not exacly sure who is voting and how, let ssay; equally educated, all voters are. Here is just teh clearest cut case.

And I actually agree completely with Kaka's choice. Dont know about the best goal - I cant remember them all.

·
Registered
10,182 Posts
Yes, fully deserved imo. I knew the minute I heard about this award that Kaka' would win it. Why? Because it's the players who vote, they've all been up against Kaka' and know that he's virtually impossible to stop, they'll attempt to bring him down by using unfair methods, often they succeed but more often he's just too damn quick.

The essential player of Milan, if any.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Seems like Milan's essential player is Pirlo after sunday's game...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts