Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I made this thread yesterday , and for some unknown reason it got deleted.

Making it again.

Why Kaka never shows up in decisive games?? Why does he always dissapears or makes up some injury?

Does it have to do with his Bambi mentality??:confused: ;)

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Inter & Juve are not decisive.... they are league games. Deportivo was the first leg.

In Brazil he always had the tendecy to dissapear in decisive games (knock out or finals)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Inter & Juve are not decisive.... they are league games. Deportivo was the first leg.

How are league games not decisive? Inter and Juventus are both big clubs and I'm pretty sure that you'd rather have a player that is consistent throughout the whole season, you don't judge a player by just a couple of games. Plus, I bet you if he played like crap people would use that against him and say that he isn't "decisive" in tough Serie A games against the likes of Juventus, Inter, Roma and Lazio. Sure, Kaka is young and hasn't proven to be quite the clutchest player yet but the whole team played like crap.

Let's remember at the Copa de Oro he was our best player in the tournament and stepped up in crucial times. I didn't get to watch Kaka at Sao Paolo that much because I didn't have Globo back then either.

Anyways, as I recall he was the best player in the Brasileiro about 2-3 years ago, no? :)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Well,

I made this thread yesterday , and for some unknown reason it got deleted.

Making it again.

Why Kaka never shows up in decisive games?? Why does he always dissapears or makes up some injury?

Does it have to do with his Bambi mentality??:confused: ;)
he scored the turn around goal for Milan in the first leg against Depor. And scored other important goals as well in CL.

And he never dissapeared in SPFC, he was the best when we lost to Santos. What I don´t like is the way he was already day dreaming about europe when playing here

that little **** got what he deserved! A man marking from Mauro Silva :star:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Re: Re: Kaka a Bottler?

Liternit said:
he scored the turn around goal for Milan in the first leg against Depor. And scored other important goals as well in CL.

And he never dissapeared in SPFC, he was the best when we lost to Santos. What I don´t like is the way he was already day dreaming about europe when playing here

that little **** got what he deserved! A man marking from Mauro Silva :star:
Yeah, I also found that the way he was thinking about the switch to Milan or Real Madrid a 'tad disruptive. That's all he would talk to the media about, but he was injured for unlucky with a couple of injuries too.

Very nice game yesterday. Luis Fabiano was simply outstanding in the 2nd half while Cicinho and Marquinhos dominated Alianza's defense in the 1st half. One of my best friends is from Peru and supports Alianza, and his fav player is Farfan. I guess it wasn't his day eh? man that game took out some pain that I've still got from Milan choking. :(

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
AS_Roma83 said:
my roomate is from peru, thats his team...he said they were out anyway so it didnt really matter..
That's not what my friend said. ;)

According to him, a 2-0 victory by Alianza would put them through to the next round.

BTW Ze, remembering some very clutch things Kaka has done was level the Milan derby to 2-2 and also scoring the only gol against Club Brugges in the group stage which was a crucial gol late in the match and it ended 1-0. Now unless you're very biased, that's clutch. In the Copa de Oro for Brazil, he scored the brace vs Colombia to go to the semi's.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Saying that Kaká is a bottler after achievments like scoring in the first derby of his career in Italy, scoring in the last minutes against Brugges (if it wasn't for that goal Milan could even not qualify for the 1/8 finals) and being MoM against Deportivo in the first leg is a bad taste joke.

He scored in the derby, he scored against Juventus, he scored in the quarter-finals, but these things do not count, none of these games were decisive. He had to score and play well in the second game of the 1/4 finals, the first one wasn't decisive at all.

Next thread: Kaka a Bottler, but just on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Yeah patrick good game indeed by LF in the 2nd half, the game was bit dull, almost fell a sleep in the stadium :D

And yes Alianza had chances to qualify, but I did not get it they stalled so much even when they needed to win. Strange! And Farfan is a pretty solid player, he was the best players when we faced Alianza at their home.

And about the Kaka thing, maybe its not his fault, but its hard to see a star playing leaving so early :( and then putting the blame on the fans. They did not make it easy, but it was up to the management. And him being sold for 8M sounds just a tad suspecious, probably another 8M went into some private account.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Yeah man, Milan definately got him for a bargain deal. Hmm.. it depends, how many more years did he have left on his contract when he got sold? I'm surprised Real Madrid didn't offer more then 8M.

I like Alianza, and I've been forced to watch Farfan play dozens of times because of my friend. I've heard he's probably moving to Boca or River though, and I bet the Peruvian isn't going to be too happy about that because like Kaka he'd be leaving at a very young age. ;)

Anyways, I think this squad is pretty strong. I've heard alot of critisizing about Marquinhos, but he was impressive last night in the 1st half. Cicinho is definately all that and a bag of chips.

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
It is amazing how much I hear Milan fans overrating Kaka.
He is a great player, but surely not gonna be the best in the world and he is not a kid anymore (22).

1 - 20 of 97 Posts