Xtratime Community banner

11121 - 11125 of 11125 Posts

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Whenever I visit Turkey, Italy, Fance.. it is my pleasure to get lost for hours walking around in strange places seeing new faces, I really like to explore, burning my feet walking around and when I get completely lost at night I pick a taxi and straight back to the hotel.

when I went to Nice, France, I got lost for a full day and I nejoyed every second of it
though the city closes down at 7 pm and streets were almost empty, I enjoyed walkaing down its empty narrow streets with the romantic lights and old buildings.. oh man that was lovely!

I remember getting past prostitutes they kept checking me out and I was smiling back to them innocently like Im-not-that-kind-of-guy smile, they kept telling me some french crap I didnt understand, I mean I can speak alittle french but not a pro, but do I have to speak french to understand them? :D

One of them was like half drunk and almost full naked and she was like inviting me for a free blwojob or something, tbh I got freaked out, I thougth I`d pick up a disease or some shit. I told her hell now, evenif you`ll pay me, she didnt understand a shit ofcourse, just waved bye and almost like ran before they gang rape me. I mean those french people can get alittle crazy sometimes, if you know what I mean. and exactly that`s why I love them.

I miss France, maybe soon, I wont be late, I promise.

FESF

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
What's New in Brasil?

Ze:

Did not know if you saw, but from FaceBook or some such I saw a piece on your fav Claudinha. She is going to be promoting some line or product out of New York. Great pic of her with sunglasses and guitar acting out her new advertising position.

11121 - 11125 of 11125 Posts