Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 11125 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kafka XIV, the successor to Sandro Nesta! ;)

Let the games start.:)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good, I will edit.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Viola said:
Kafka XIV, the successor to Sandro Nesta! ;)

Let the games start.:)
:(

My poor Alessandro!! We should have kept the Kafka XIII alive for as long as possible ;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, we did...until Sandro made Al blind....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Folks, what happened, I thought I should open the new one. Well, in all divinity, those ungodly XT directorates are just too slow in opening up to new members. And oh, my buddy Divine was already existing ... but did not open Kafka XIV as requested by you noneternals here.

HSF

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it you, gOD?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Both very good questions which I want to affiliate to. And I also always thought divinity, god etc is male... ;)

:)

CESF

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I'm sure many people's personal god is curvy and wears tight clothes, so the male aspect is relative, I'd say.

Me for example, I can assure you I only once told a guy "you are my god", while there have been at least three women I called goddess....;)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No. I know nothing about God, but one thing is for sure: He simply can't come from New Jersey.:)

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So much for a start. He is male and not from New Jersey. I wonder if he is atheist.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chinese TV is incredible. Having the 1-year countdown to the Olympics and the 80th anniversary of the People's Liberation Army makes it even disgusting. But just now I saw the best of all:

In a commercial an Orchestra plays the Radetzky march, when suddenly a guy enters the scene saying: The quality of my radiators is better than that of Austrian flutes...

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well I always thought the quality of Austrian flutes was over-rated

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Admittedly I don't get that with the flute, which could go down to me dealing with the triangle a whole lot more. Also I think it goes to be affiliated with, not to.

I plan to be greatly affiliated with the furrow flute, futerely. Can one say futurely? Anyways, in Austria we are more proud of juggling than fluting, I read in Oberösterreichische Nachrichten, as 2 Upper Austrians are now Juggling World Champions. That should teach radiators a lesson.

And 9 goals in the final 30 minutes of cup game Zenit St. Petersburg - Dynamo Moscow is not uninteresting. Particularly as Zenit needed 50 minutes and 3 penalties for the first 3 goals.

CESF

1 - 20 of 11125 Posts