Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw juve last 4 games and i dont know what`s wrong with them .. players are far apart and the defence is too bad also the midfield so the attack doesnt receive good passes ... and i think we will lose from Arsenal :( .. what do you think guys ?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Excuse me, did you mean our defence is bad? :angel: I don't know why you'd claim such a thing, surely I can't agree with that. We let nothing pass through against Milan. We're masters at anticipating, destroying, containing and sometimes, when needed, at impeding. More than ever.

The problem is we can't seem to create anything worthwhile right now.

When one is tired and predictable (and we surely became so), only one's power of will can still make the difference. And when that spirit vanishes, we get to see horrors like Sundays game or the match prior at Sampdoria. Where did the motivation go? Only God and Capello know for sure.

I'm afraid I read Moggi promising we'd go for the same strategy against Arsenal. :scared: If we don't improve, I think Arsenal have as good a chance as any to qualify. And that starts Saturday with hopefully a comprehensive win over Livorno.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts