Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I was a daily user of the juventuz.com, until recently when the forums completely went down. Anyone has an idea what is going on?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Mickey :cool:

But are you sure that its working again? Coz when I get to the forums I get the following message:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Juventuz Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Sorry, I don't know why it's down or when it'll be working again. I'm sure Martin/numerodix working on it though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do u happen to have Martin's e-mail, because I'm very concerned about this. Thanx again.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Hi Anastacia,

I'm one of the mods from the juventuz.com's forum; it's true, the forum has been down for more than a week now and it's still not known when it will be on-line again :( We have some problems with the server that only a person who is currently out of town can fix. So we are hoping for the best. Everything else should work though :)

As for mailing Martin; it might take a while to answer, because he's on vacations as well :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks nina. I hope the forums get back to normal as soon as possible. I miss talking to all juventini fans there and discuss nothing but Juve. Pre-season is always interesting, and we all know that its 'calciomercato' time. Hope Juve get the best deals and Good Luck to everybody. Happy vacationing :cool:

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
And I thought it was only here in the good 'ol USA that was being shut out of Juventuz.com, as some sort of al-quaida plot !!!

Its good to see some familiar names here, knowing that we all are having the same problem. Nina, please keep us updated as to the progress of the forum.

In the meantime, is anyone going to get to see any of Juve's July games ????

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Anastacia under which nick are you posting in our forum? I'm pretty certain that I would remember if Anastacia decided to stop by and give us a concert or two :D ;)

Hello Vinny :happy: No no the good 'ol USA didn't mess around this time. Unless it's plot goes beyond their borders and spreads all over the world :eek: :D

Is Juve gonna play in US or not this summer? I will try to catch them in Trieste on 31st July when they'll play with Inter and Milan for the Tim Trophy.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to register at the Juventuz forums. I was just a mere geust listening to conversations and reading interesting posts. Anyway, I am looking forward to registering as soon as the forums get alive and kicking. I enjoyed the World Cup threads the most. Anyway, Lets hope we all enjoy the excitement of the new season together. Viva Juventus !!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Hi Nina !! I have no idea if Juve will visit the US this summer. I was kinda hoping that "L" or Big Izz would have more info, and since the forum is down, I have no way of getting a hold of them.

After reading about Juve's planned training and tournaments this next month, I really don't see when they would have time :( :( :( :( :depress: :depress:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Juventus going to visit US?

On what occasion?

Does anyone know who'll be going?
Does anyone know they're schedules?
And which country they'll be visiting after that?

AC Milan, Lazio and Sampdoria had visit Indonesia, how come Juve never got the interest to visit my country? :cry: :cry:
But David once visit Bali .. :D and that's such a relieve

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Re: Juventus going to visit US?

adel_10 said:
On what occasion?

Does anyone know who'll be going?
Does anyone know they're schedules?
And which country they'll be visiting after that?

AC Milan, Lazio and Sampdoria had visit Indonesia, how come Juve never got the interest to visit my country? :cry: :cry:
But David once visit Bali .. :D and that's such a relieve
As far as I know, its all talk and rumors. If anyone hears anything, please let us know !!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
If I read or hear something I will let you know. BTW I sent you a PM with Lac's address, so you can ask him if he knows something more about this :)

Anastacia said:
Unfortunately, I didn't have the chance to register at the Juventuz forums. I was just a mere guest listening to conversations and reading interesting posts. Anyway, I am looking forward to registering as soon as the forums get alive and kicking. I enjoyed the World Cup threads the most. Anyway, Lets hope we all enjoy the excitement of the new season together. Viva Juventus !!
You will be more then welcome ... we are kind of lacking girls in there :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Vinman said:

In the meantime, is anyone going to get to see any of Juve's July games ????
I am going to Trieste on TIM Trophy.
I hope Juventuz Fourum becomes online as soon as possible.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nina1981 said:
You will be more then welcome ... we are kind of lacking girls in there :D
:eek: Don't worry sis ... the POWER-GIRLS will soon rule :fero:

I already have a plan :devil:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why you all so worried about a Foum that shows such disregard and lack of respect for its members, that it cannot even be bothered to post an explanation on its site.

Count yourselves lucky That you have this chance to look around and open yourself to one of the many great Juventus communities available on the WWW.
Rather than a board that has so many members ,yet maybe only 5 of tham actually know anything about Juventus.
A Board where even most of the moderators know next to nothing and impose their preposterous beleifs upon anyone that deins to purvey this dire board.
A Board where over the last 6 months or so every quality poster has either left or considerably lowered their post rate.
A Board that has become little more than an advert for an equally dire supposed news site.
Please those remaining posters of high esteem stop tarnishing your reputations and continue your work on the right side of the track.
Yes, ****, ***, *****, ****, *********, Im talking to you!
Fulfillment is there for everyone that looks.

A DOMINO FACTUM EST ISTUD ET MIRABILE IN OCULIS NOSTRIS

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The juventuz forums are the BEST place to be, personally it has been my home at the net. I can't understand why are you so bothered by it, maybe its huge success?? Anyway, its none of my business here, but I still believe that it has shown all respect to its members and its wrong to say otherwise.

Please dont tell me u got this nickname just to post this nonsense, coz its too lame !!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.