Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just take a look at the last couple of games against Chievo and Roma to see how much help this drug-snorting, bribe giving bastard side has been getting from the 12th man. When is it going to end? If Dopentus get the Scudetto this year, I for one am going to be appalled. :greed:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
People always accuse Rubentus of cheating. I agree that Rubentus by nature are cheaters. But I would like to know why they have been accused of this for decades. It seems it is a long story. More detail? :confused:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
100%_Perdentino, why did you put a question mark after your thread title?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Hey Helguera,

Your a bagful of contradictions aren't ya. You "AGREE" that Juventus by nature are cheaters yet you don't know why we are called cheaters? You agree to a "label" despite not knowing the reason of the label? Bwahahahahhaha :howler:

I sense some "jealousy"....keep this up, we don't give a toss coz WE ARE THROUGH and your NOT!! We knocked you out fair and square.

Demandred, I didn't expect you to stoop this low man. :frownani:

·
Registered
66,992 Posts
Let's just get something straight, the biggest and most popular clubs in any given country will recieve the bulk of favourable calls, not just Juve.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
People always accuse Rubentus of cheating. I agree that Rubentus by nature are cheaters. But I would like to know why they have been accused of this for decades. It seems it is a long story. More detail? :confused:
Rubentus are Real Madrid?

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
coky said:
what annoyes me most...are the 90 + x minutes goles...mmmmmm
That has also been happening a lot to Milan lately..

I would really like to think that Juventus are playing on a level playing field but all these reports over the years have polluted my innocent mind to think differently..

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I'm not one for sweeping generalisations, but.....

Yes, Juve are cheats. They dive, foul, bribe, threaten, and pack their players with enhancing drugs. They've been doing it for decades. In fact, I don't Juventus have ever won a trophy they DIDN'T steal from someone in some way.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
I'm not one for sweeping generalisations, but.....

Yes, Juve are cheats. They dive, foul, bribe, threaten, and pack their players with enhancing drugs. They've been doing it for decades. In fact, I don't Juventus have ever won a trophy they DIDN'T steal from someone in some way.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
We've been cheats and have been giving drugs to our players since the club was first created. We are the only team in the world to Dive and Foul.

Bad, Bad team I support. You've convinced me with that ever substantiated post of yours.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Paris, sometimes you don't have to know the reasons to say yes. ;) I know human beings, but I don't know how the first ever man came. If you know, please tell me. :nerd: Jealousy? You mean Mijatovic's goal, don't you? :wallbang::proud:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I think Juve refs received more threats after a match, than Frisk in his life time.

Never bet against the Barcodes...

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Paris said:
We've been cheats and have been giving drugs to our players since the club was first created. We are the only team in the world to Dive and Foul.

Bad, Bad team I support. You've convinced me with that ever substantiated post of yours.
:proud: :proud:

I'm glad I could make a difference in one person's life. One life makes it all worthwhile. :D

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Juventus followed very closely by Milan :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Dagoods said:
Juventus followed very closely by Milan :D
Your obsession&admiration for us is admirable :star:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts