Xtratime Community banner

Juventus VS Parma

600 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Pietro Strada 
#1 ·
JUVENTUS (4-3-1-2): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; Rabiot, Pjanic, Matuidi; Ramsey; Dybala, Ronaldo.
Available: Buffon, Pinsoglio, Coccolo, Danilo, Rugani, Emre Can, Higuain, Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa, Pjaca.
Coach: Maurizio Sarri

PARMA (4-3-3): Sepe; Darmian, Iacoponi, Bruno Alves, Gagliolo; Kucka, Scozzarella, Hernani; Kulusevski, English, Kurtic.
Available: Alastra, Colombi, Dermaku, Laurini, Pezzella, Barillà, Brugman, Cornelius, Siligardi, Sprocati.
Coach: Roberto D'Aversa

#3 ·
Is inglese made out of glass? Either he's stupid in his way of entering his duels or he's just plain unlucky.

I remember when galloppa had this crazy form before him being injured. He then spent basically 2 seasons being a shadow of himself before regaining that form. When he, once again regained his form, he got injured again.

Either way, inglese and grassi has to go. Because they've been injured more than being on the pitch. Not cost effective.

I can't believe that im saying this but - we need ceravolo back instead of inglese.

#4 ·
Napoli more than happy to sell Inglese to us - it's clear why now. It's odd we bought Grassi to be honest given he's been injured most of this time at Parma.

I thought we did well tonight, we fought to the end. Kulusevski seems to have already checked out now he has his big move. Cornelius should be a starter.

#5 ·
Kulusevski has more to give. Don't forget, part of why Kulusevski was so successful was having gervinho on the other side drawing attention. Kulesevski played a bad match - against juventus, a top team.

Either D'Aversa benches him and inserts siligardi against udinese as a sign of him not being a star player (just like donadoni did against Cassano back in winter of 2014) or he let's him get his head back in the game slowly but surely.

It's easy to say that Kulusevski was brilliant during autumn but he had a couple of bad games back then too. It was just that gervinho, kucka or Cornelis stepped in when he didn't. He needs to have these bad games once and a while. He need to understand how it is to now be main attacking weapon with alot of marking. Because if he doesn't learn to develop his mental game now, he will fail miserably at juventus, regardless of talent.

#6 ·
It's an odd one, not going into the game with any hope of winning but the slight dream of a draw..... Don't know what the seriousness of Inglese's injury is but given he's come back form injury perhaps he needed to be eased in a bit more, I know he didn't start against Roma the other day.

I guess Cornelius is now one step closer to being the European leading substitute scorer.... Doesn't feel like the attack is quite there without Gervinho, a bit of a concern as he's injury prone himself so we can't be dependent on him.

So still 12 points to go, that's the game in front of us.

#10 ·
Inglese has to be made out of glass. His 3rd injury (?!) in a year. Last time he was out for basically the whole spring. Then came autumn, he barely played 3-4 matches before the being out again.

Parma needs to treat him carefully. Let him play 5 min every game until summer and then THROW HIM AWAY!! Cornelius is all we need.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.