Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright: Time to set the record straight. This game will pretty much be the season's decider. After tonight's game against Bayern, the right approach to the game against Juve might make SerieA more interesting.

I want Costacurta to be in the game so that Ibra is nullified :devil:

No matter what: Forza Milan :proud: Milan Campione :proud:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Having said that on principle I totally disagree with the opening post of the Gran Wizard :cool: since the mother of all games is, was and will always be the derby :stress: I also disagree that this may even remotely be considered the season decider, since the season, as far as Serie A is concerned, has pretty much been unfortunately been decided long ago :frustrat: having said that if Abbiati would not have saved with his eyes closed a certain equalizer in Udine, if grass would not have altered the direction of a certain goal by Toni in Florence, if Parma would have been awarded that penalty on Corradi, if Juventus vs Udinese would not had made the front pages ;) if Gilardino was nor denied that goal in Florence, if Chievo had not scored in offside against us, if the foul per yellow ratio had a different foul per yellow ratio, among others ;) possibly this game could have been eventually labelled as a season decider, unfortunately it ain't :depress:
In pointing out that rearely a team is capable of repeating a sensational display, such as the one we miracolously achieved in San Siro vs Bayern Munich :proud: :heart: :proud: In perspective, I look upon this game with drained confidence :neutral: We'll be facing a team that purpously performed in 2nd gear vs Werder Bremen, in full knowledge that the German team could not possibly end a game without making an error, it happened 2 minutes from time, could have happened earlier, but it was a cat&mouse game, it was bound to happen :neutral:
Down to scratch, we'll be facing a rested team, that in the last few months has not had a single adverse episode against. In perspective, I fear that this game will have more to do with avoiding an embarassement that anything else, since I fear, should we be in the position of scoring a goal, with the ball heading towards the back of the net of the Colourless from Torino, the posts would collapse due to a sudden earthquake :eekani:

Neverthess:
Forza Milan :heart:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Okay I am going to be the first to say it.

Milan will destroy Juventus in the Delle Empti.

We are better than them - it's that simple.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Diavolo said:
In perspective, I look upon this game with drained confidence :neutral: We'll be facing a team that purpously performed in 2nd gear vs Werder Bremen, in full knowledge that the German team could not possibly end a game without making an error, it happened 2 minutes from time, could have happened earlier, but it was a cat&mouse game, it was bound to happen :neutral:
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

and that of coure could be explained very well with pure logic and analytical thinking! Just ask Glen :tongue:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I don't need to be asked :D . I will just say straight out that it is crap, certainly has little to do with perspective, and that this playing one's chances down while at the same time making no beef that one is inherently the greatest... is rather odd :googly: .

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Bring us Juventus!!! I just want the win to get satisfied with this season!!

As Diavolo said, many many factors came in favour of their lead, & so the gap kept growing.. Now we go to Torino after the huge success in Europe, so we must believe we'll make it!!

I think this game will decide Carlo's future to a large extent, i don't see him walking away this summer if we won it at Delle Alpi..

FORZA MILAN!!!

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I certainly did not expect this deep level of analysis :D, However, the usual skeptic nature of the president was in mind ;) Whether it is the mother of all games or not, we will put a good fight :devil:

Forza Milan :devil: Milan Campione :devil:

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Red Dragon said:
I think this game will decide Carlo's future to a large extent, i don't see him walking away this summer if we won it at Delle Alpi..

FORZA MILAN!!!
The only thing that will decide Carlo's future is a certain 7th CL ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Glen said:
I don't need to be asked :D . I will just say straight out that it is crap, certainly has little to do with perspective, .
Are you kidding us? :eekani: ;) :eekani:

Glen said:
Upon reflection, of course the circumstances in which we qualified were extremely fortuitous, but at the same time we should have some perspective......

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Get real :p

We gave it our best against Bayern, Juve didnt..so who will go to the delle alpi with drained energy? :p

Anyways, nevertheless, Forza Milan. Lets hope Super Pippo cobri's Buffon once again :D

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Juve suffer Zambrotta blow

Thursday 9 March, 2006
Gianluca Zambrotta will miss the big match against Milan on Sunday after the Juventus star was today ruled out of action for 10 days.

The Italian international left back underwent tests on Thursday which highlighted a slight thigh muscle strain in his right leg.

Zambrotta picked up the blow during Wednesday’s Champions League win over Werder Bremen – in only his second game back following a similar muscle problem.

Federico Balzaretti, a summer signing from city rivals Torino, will deputise in the left-back role against the Rossoneri.

It’s hoped that the former Bari player, a key figure for club and country, could be back in action in around two weeks time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
By Channel4.com

I heard he was not that effective against Werder Bremen.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
The Shev said:
Okay I am going to be the first to say it.

Milan will destroy Juventus in the Delle Empti.
I agree. Sheva to have a monster game, I think Juve will be comprehensively beaten on the weekend. Not that it matters in the long run, but still :).

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
3-1 win for milan again

Sheva will score a brace and Kaka will delight the crowd with another stunner.....

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Depends on who pays the ref the most

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Milanista4ever said:
Sore Loser
Please go easy on him, he is a madrista :howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
So probably they would play Zebina on the right & Balzaretti on the left!

Balzaretti is not bad defensively, the only thing we benefit from Zambrotta's absence is less pressure on Stam, allowing him to go "attacking" as he did against bayern ;)

1 - 20 of 464 Posts