Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just hope that you will play against us in FINALS of CL !!! And I hope that Siniša Mihajloviæ will score the deceisive goal in 89 minute with head like Cannavaro did !
Don't you ? :)

[This message has been edited by sslazio11 (edited 21-05-2000).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't dream to much sslazio11 , lazio didn't reach the final of CL even once..!!
juv reached 4 in 6 years ... see the difference :) ;)
Simply...Lazio is not good enough for Jventus

forza JUV

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excuse me but Lazio won the Championship before Juve.
Lazio also kicked Juve out of the cup so why do you guys still think that Juve is better ?

Forza Lazio !

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Lazio wouldn't want to play Juve at the moment. Juve would take so much anger out on them. Next season, juve will pump Lazio even if they have Lopez and Rivaldo playing. Only because of the last day of the season.

------------------
CUG

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, coul someone tell me how many scuddeti you have to win to get a star and does anyone apart from JUVE have 2

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I also think it's a pointless discussion, but hey, a little day dreaming never hurts!
Personally, I'd love to see that happening! :)
It really would be pay back time for you guys!
DEL_PIERO, I don't know how many league titles a team has to win before they get a star, but I do think that Milan must have more than one star. Ask Glen! I'm sure he knows!

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 22-05-2000).]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The past is past and the present is present. You Juve might be better in the past but you can't say you're better NOW based on the past...

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Lame ass ****ed up **** discussion, that's what I think. Anyways.. Juve, Milan and Inter, wear stars. We have two! :) Because we've won the league 25 times. Milan 16 I think. Inter around 12? Not so sure about how many times Inter have won.. a team gets a star when they have won the scudetto TEN times. So we have just 4 left to go and we are lookin' good! With 3stars. Lazio still need 8scudettos before they can wear a star! :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Inter, 13 scudetti. It seems like the number of stars has been more important than the team's colours lately...

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 23-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
LOL, Ramy! :) It really does! :( Grrrrrr!
8 Scudetti...... I really don't think I'll live long enough to see them play with a star on their jerseys! :( :( :(

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JUVE will win next year without doubt..
And from now the champion will be BLACK & WHITE.

EVER AFTER FORZA JUVENTUS :D :D

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
10 Scudettoes (hehe) 1 star.

20 Scudettoes 2 stars. am I right?.

That means if Juve gets 5 more, by 2005 We'll have 3 stars. Which will look quite FUDDY DUDDY. :)

:) J * U * V * E :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts