Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to get form back for the return leg of the Champions League Second Round Match in 2 weeks time. Pavel Nedved, I think he might be able to start and also there is uncertainty that David Trezeguet will play aswell. I think we will bounce back and win comfortably over Siena at home and hopefully luck goes our way with the Inter Milan vs AC Milan match :excited:.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Well we need a good display and a win, because it's getting depressing with all the bad results at such a crucial stage in the season.

Capello might think of experimenting with another formation, and i think he should contemplate playing Olivera on the right for a change and bench Camo subsequently. I know i said he should never play again and he shouldn't based on demerits, but we don't have much options as it is.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Will Kapo be back for this match? I heard he's still injured and could even miss the Real match.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kapo is out and will probably back in time for the secong leg against Real.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Damn this doesn't sound very good... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
295 Posts
nedved wont play but Trez will play.

Source Channel 4

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Nedved will not play until all symptoms of concussion are gone. Risks are not taken with these head injuries anymore in sports as it can be life threatening.

We need to get the midfield working again. It has not functioned well for a few weeks, and probably not even in this year. Im not sure what will work now. We need some players to step up and show they are Juve quality, or you can be sure Moggi will be shopping in the midfielders section of the transfer store come the summer.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I don't know where this Camoranesi bash comes from. He was the best offensive player against Real Madrid, and you want him benched?

To me, with Trezeguet coming back and Nedved out, there's no better option than playing with three attackers. A midfield with two DMs, Camo and Oliveira won't work, as everyone saw before.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
CaeSer said:
nedved wont play but Trez will play.

Source Channel 4
According to the same source, He is ill and hence won't play.

·
Registered
295 Posts
We are with out nedved, Trez and Kapo .. i think this is the possible line-up

--------------------buffon-------------
zebina------ thuram--- CANN------Zambrotta

Camo---Blasi-------Emerson------Olivera

----------Zalatan----------DP--------

we can drop Olivera and put Zalayeta

·
Registered
60,503 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
I don't know where this Camoranesi bash comes from. He was the best offensive player against Real Madrid, and you want him benched?
Huh ?

He lost possession nearly all the time. He didn't cross even once and he barely made any forward runs at all. How come he had a good game offensively ?

Actually he played more like a second right back, as to help Zebina stop Zidane and Roberto Carlos, who double-teamed Zebina early on in the game. I saw him tackle more than dribble.

Camoranesi is a good player, and he's having a good season so far. But against Real he was piss poor.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I would like to see

Buffon
Zebina Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Tacchinardi
Zlatan Zalayeta Del Piero

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Camo is an on and off player but we never relied on him as much as Nedved, that was until Nedved got injured. I personally prefer Zambrotta on the left wing instead off Camo after his poor performance against Real Madrid.

·
Registered
247 Posts
This what I meant in my formatioin, Zambrotta will handle the left flank (all of it). Camo and Zebina will deal with the right and 3 forwards and Zalayeta as target man, this might give us scoring possibilities. Tacchi should play as he needs to play some games before the Real game because Blasi is suspended

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Our official formation is

Zlatan Zalayeta
Del Piero
Blasi Emerson Camo
Zambro Thuram Canna Zebina

I like it! it attacking but I don't think Blasi is a good option on the left.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Juve player on loan Igor Tudor appeared to handle the ball in the box but no penalty was given.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts