Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn I havent been able too sleep this night because of this and im serious!
Oh god I dreamed about 3 losses and it felt like I slept 20 mins then woke up then 20 mins again..

Yeye to the match! Victory right?
DP and Trez or Ibra love you guys you have to score, but what do you guys think!?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and i hope no real madrid "fans" will come and destroy the thread again

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Everybody is praising Zlatan over and over again, the latest being Zidane saying Real must stop Zlatan, but I'm not that impressed with our Swede. If ther's one time Zlatan need to step his game up a notch or two and show the world what he's really capable of it's against Real. Pleas Zlatan, stop your childish behavior and help us when we need you the most.

We must, MUST, stop Zidane if we wan't to qualify. Blasi was terrible in Madrid, and I'm not sad at all with him suspended. I feel Tacchi will be determined to show all his quality's and show how big a Juve-heart he's got. Tacchi will not dissapoint, at least I hope not.

The defence looks great, Thuram was a rock against Roma and Cannavaro were not much worse. No need to worry about these two IMO. We need Zambrottas offensive runs really bad, it's a weapon that's really deadly and could end up being the decisive factor for us qualifying or not. We all know Zambro's become a rock in defense as well. Zebina of cours is the main concern, and I'm not going to predict anything from him. The less he is noticed the better for all I care.

Juve must play patient, but not cowardly and sit back. We can't afford that, if we play a well planned offensive game we can take Real, just like many mid-table teams have shown in La Liga. Even if they have incredible players their team is very vulnerable. It's time for the great tactician Capello to show why he is considered one of the best coaches in the world. So far I have not seen him make changes during a game which change our game and gave us an edge. Luxemburgo might be a great coach, but he's not as experienced as Capello in Eurpean football so Capello needs to outsmart him if he wan't to be considered one of the very best in the future as well.

I'm predicting Capello to start with Trez, Zlatan and DP, and that's the right thing to do IMO. If Trez would have got any of the good chances we created in Madrid he would have put one in the net, so Trez must play. Del Piero is the only one really creative, and out captain who will hopefully guide us to victory. Zlatan I've already commented. But if any of these 3 don't play well Capello should insert Zalayeta in the game quite early. Zala is very underrated, he really does work his ass of everytime. With him stressing the Real Defence their bound to make mistakes.

I have a good feeling about this one. I think that Thuram-Canna will give the Real forwards hell, and if the midfield with Emerson as the leader can take controll of the midfield we have a great shot at the quarters. Of course it would have been better with Nedved, but he's out so we should stop obsessing with that.

Forza Capello!
Forza Alex!
Forza Juventus:star:!

·
Registered
17,558 Posts
Well our D will be key, and if they can stop Roma's trident then they can stop anyone. Of course Real's midfield is significantly superior to Roma's so it's important that our midfield imposes itself from the very start. Easier said than done granted when you have to stop so many matchwinners.

I think you're being a bit harsh on Zlatan, it's true his form has dipped recently but that's hardly unexpected when you consider how much he's played since the beginning of the season. But i agree, he needs to come good against Real to be regarded among the elite.
I'm cautiously optimistic about the tie on the whole, i put Real as the clear favourites to qualify and i don't advise any of us to invest too much emotion into this game nor be overly optimistic about the final outcome.

But we've taken down Real before, no reason why we can't do it again.

Forza Juve!
Avanti Signora!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Indeed Nero, Avanti Signora!!!!!

If we go out, at least go out trying rather than hiding in our shell. We caaaaaaaaan play attacking football and it's time to show it. One of my main fear is another shambolic and edgy performance from Zebina?

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
i've heard rumors that zizou and ronaldo wont play!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Think no more of it. They are as you say "RUMOURS".

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
EJ, look what ZZ has to say:

Juventus Are Scared Of Us-Zidane
3/7/2005 3:41:00 PM
Real Madrid midfielder and former Juventus superstar Zinedine Zidane is convinced the Merengues will oust the Italian Old Lady on Wednesday evening.
“We will come out victorious. Juventus are scared of Real. We need to score a goal without opening up too many spaces in our back-field,” said the Frenchman.

“Juventus usually adopt a defensive game-plan, but in this game they will obliged to attack. We will have more spaces to take advantage of,” he added.

Zidane also confirmed he will be in top shape for the match.

“I have totally recovered from my injury, and I can’t wait to play, “ he said.

Maafi maashkil Zidane. This will be a different team.....

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Any news about Pavel?, anyone?

Apparantly, he was training on Friday....?

Ya Rabbb.....

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
rapid said:
there both playing and will both score against you :nono: :stuckup:
Since when did God appoint you as a messenger?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
kthx said:
???? :confused: :confused:
Is that Arabic I detect?
Na'am habibi. Haza Arabic.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
man it we bell devistating to crash out of the CL for 2 years in a row from spanish teams :)

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I've just read Zidane's interview on goal.com. Very arrogant. He says " Juve scared of us, we gonna beat them" and so on. It's so pity that he forgot the role of Juventus in his carreer.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Nyuka said:
I've just read Zidane's interview on goal.com. Very arrogant. He says " Juve scared of us, we gonna beat them" and so on. It's so pity that he forgot the role of Juventus in his carreer.
How is that comment him forgetting the role of Juve in his career?

Zidane was on excellent form in the first leg, and is confident of both his own and his team's abilities in the second leg. Capello said that Madrid feared Juventus before the first leg, so should I say that Capello forgets what role Madrid played in his career?

Hogwash.

It's confidence, not arrogance.

When you're the _best_, you can ooze confidence like that.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
FigoIsGod, Capello has been your coach only for a year. And he was alredy GREAT when he came to Madrid. And it's kinda different when it comes to Zizou.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts