Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not my opinion, this the opinion of a guy called OneManGang (or something similar) in the Forum about serie A.
What can I say? I think he talks crap... but he think to know everything....

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Well- we've scored more goals than anyone else and has had more ballposession than any other team, more shots at goal than any other team etc.

That said- at times I think we're looking unable to create dangerous situations against quality opppsition, and the resulting holding game could decieve some into thinking that we're defensive.

On another note- sometimes Lippi's selections sometimes appear very defensive. We started todays match with 5 central defenders afterall.

But WHO CARES :D:D:D:D

Juventus- CAMPEONE D'ITALIA

Ciao.

·
Registered
46,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So... OneManGang, I think that the answer of Glen was the best one you could get (and he was polite!).

·
Banned
110 Posts
toni samp...i suggest u actually watch juventus play a game or 2 instead of not believing what i say. i asked for proof that juventus dont play defensive...this is what u call proof? i think what u say is nothing less then bullsh1t...just a plain comment, no logic, no facts whatsoever. keep trying...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
46,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, guys of Juventus, the boy (OneManGang) still says that Juventus plays defensive. I grant you that he will follow thinking like that even after torture. Or perhaps he knows he was wrong, but he can't admit...

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Toni: Polite is my middle name :). It was a solitary blopper that made us get started on the wrong foot ;). So- we're clear right ?

:)

so... One-man-band ;) .....
You're looking for what exactly ? Videos of great play or videos of defensive mixups like those you see from the majestic whites ?

I see you talk about goals being what wins you games. True- if you score more than the other team. We score about as much as you do in La Liga, and our defence is much more stingy.

Noone in this forum- I think- will deny that Real play with more flair and style. Brazil plays with more attacking style than Italy too, but that hardly means they're better. They're just different.

If you're still wallowing and basking in glory because Juve sucked on many occations in CL... well... maybe you'll consider that we played without 4-5 starters in both the away game at Depor and Leverkusen (which is our problem as we didn't have the attaking depth Real has). Had DP scored on the pk as he usually does against Depor- then the picture would have been very different. We didn't miss out by much, but we still scored lots of goals in CL compared to several teams who progressed farther than us.

So- rejoice in Madrids upcomming EC/CL title number 9... (you don't have to count the insignificant trophees do you ?) and other than that know that you're talking out of you're brown peeper :tongue: ;).

Ciao.

·
Registered
46,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As regards the insults like PRICK I always say the same thing: it's easy to write insults in a Forum, difficult face to face... if you want you can visit Torino and me... here you can repeat what you wrote in your post... I'm ready to give you my address in PM...

·
Banned
110 Posts
OH I AM SO SCARED! HELP! TONY SAMP IS AFTER ME! :D :D :D :happy: :dielaugh:

you dont happen to look something like this :nerd: or this :glasses: do you? cause the way you talk it sure seems like it...:cool:

·
Registered
46,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scared or not scared, this is my opinion: if you want to insult me and you are not the cowardly I think you have to come here. Otherwise you have to shut up.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
ToniSamp and OneManGang- you've proven not being able to behave, I have no choice but to close this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.