Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hahaha.

They were lucky in the Bernabeu not to get hammered and showed how frickin' overrated they are against Liverpool.

Anti-foobtall at its finest. How can you win the Champions League if you can never score more than one goal a game?

Juventus are out, and good riddance to that overrated mob.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
Juventus are shit anyway, I was happy with the draw Chelsea got and I would have been happy to have had them. I really don't rate them one bit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
GICA said:
I see a Chelsea-Milan in the final
:shades:

me too...but underdog liverpool can change the scenario later :strong: :strong:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,432 Posts
I will not under-estimate Liverpool.

Chelsea beat Arsenal last year and we all know our record against them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Holy Shite, there will be an English team in the Final?

Jesus Christ it's a MIRACLE!!!!

Thank you Roman Abramovich for saving English footy. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
I will not under-estimate Liverpool.

Chelsea beat Arsenal last year and we all know our record against them.


:thmbup: :D :thmbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Andy said:
Holy Shite, there will be an English team in the Final?

Jesus Christ it's a MIRACLE!!!!

Thank you Roman Abramovich for saving English footy. :thumbsup:


try again next year :D
 

·
Canonized
Joined
·
37,734 Posts
So happy with the result.

Liverpool back to the stage they should have never left.

Put those arrogant Juventus kunts out :)

All the talk in the Juventus forum : "let's get livepool , cause they are easier" HAHAHAH

THEY ARE OUT, and were knocked out by a side plagues with injuries and suspensions!! hahaahaha

and when they need to score a goal they come up with the best possible solution: PESSOTO!!!! :shock:

Liverpool are gonna be champions of this year's CL, with the worst team possible.!! It's all down to that mystical shirt and tradition!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!:):):):)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts
If AC milan beat chelsea in the final, i'm gonna shoot myself :fero:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
Hahaha.

They were lucky in the Bernabeu not to get hammered and showed how frickin' overrated they are against Liverpool.

Anti-foobtall at its finest. How can you win the Champions League if you can never score more than one goal a game?

Juventus are out, and good riddance to that overrated mob.
Talk about overrated, look at your fantastic squad.

I think we pretty much put your side in your place last month, so no need to make you look even worse.
 

·
A true hero
Joined
·
31,455 Posts
Andy said:
Holy Shite, there will be an English team in the Final?

Jesus Christ it's a MIRACLE!!!!

Thank you Roman Abramovich for saving English footy. :thumbsup:
Don't really see how that relates to Liverpool beating Juve.

Anyway, there go all the "EPL hasn't even had a team in the final since 1999!!111" arguments. :proud:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,239 Posts
Rob Edwards said:
Don't really see how that relates to Liverpool beating Juve.

Anyway, there go all the "EPL hasn't even had a team in the final since 1999!!111" arguments. :proud:
Well congrats Edwards, 2 Finals in 16 years is a pretty good record. :thmbup:
 

·
A true hero
Joined
·
31,455 Posts
Eh, I've said for years we've been slowly drifting towards the EPL era because of the money involved in the league. Just this could be the start of it is all.
 
1 - 20 of 262 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top