Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
They are taking good care of the Italian version but they are forgeting about the other millions of fans around the world.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
It wasn't all that long ago that the site was even worse than it is now.

As for a solution, it's simple - learn some Italian. ;)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
The English version is next to useless since they changed to the current design. I rarely look at it now.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
inter.it is the best site, but juventus.com's italian version is excellent as well.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yeah. The site does suck you don't get much information from it, well the English version anyways so I barely go to that site, I only go to it to get pictures of the matches.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
They update the English version days after the news comes on the Italian version. Being the top club in Serie A, (REPEAT: top club :D ) they ought to put in more work on their site.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Yeah, that site is embarassing for a top Serie A club. I've seen sites of club's that are in Serie B with better sites. :eek:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I'm sorry, but acmilan.com is much, much worse than the Juve site, and in several languages too. :stuckup: On top of that, the Milan site charges big bucks for the ugliest game photos ever shot. Nobody else comes close. And Inter have the best site.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Polaris,

some one also wrote the following:

Na the sites fine as it is, give Del Piero a payrise
:D

Do you agree with that Kthx? Was that you?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Paris said:
Do you agree with that Kthx? Was that you?
:) Naah, are you crazy?

I would never use the word "payrise" when clearly the correct phrase is "pay raise"... :D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Damnn!!, I shouldn't have told you that I was joking. You aren't reacting angrily anymore.

:depress: :depress:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Ciccio Graziani said:
What a bunch of arrogant pricks. 1st place in A, cl qualification, you guys are never happy. If a bad website is a worry, you've got it nice.
Have you ever used our website before? It sucks! that in your twisted reasoning equates as being arrogant? Okay.........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts