Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will be hard but we can!

My first 11 would be like this,

Kalac
Cafu Bonera Maldini Jankulovski/Favalli
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka
Pato inzaghi

i'd play Pato considering Juve's Central defence pal is wery slow and cant handle Pato's pace and skills.

Forza Milan!

Hope to win!

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
It is a lost cause, send in the premievira!

In any case, play 4-3-2-1; we do it better.

·
Administrator
53,989 Posts
Actually, defenders have had it easy to handle Pato despite his skills, his decision making in runs and effectiveness has been rather uneven and questionable. Not used his skills to punish defenders much (more like run straight into them), bit too raw ofcourse.

What has been uncanny about him is his positioning and nose for goal scoring opportunities (despite being ineffective in ratio to finishes to goal at times), somehow founds space to score in and be there (can have spell of doing little and being stopped by the defenders, but somehow pops up in goalscoring chance still), and most importantly can do the easy link up with teammates well (but as said, individually, doesnt impress at all with runs or dribbles so far).

Except in that Napoli goal, not really made blitzing runs to score with (so defenders can indeed handle him well enough one on one except on occasions in the spaces on the wings). And even if he was, Chiellini has handled many better strikers this season.

And I shall hope we end your CL dreams properly next week :pp

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Osman,i really admire your jealous comments over Milan's.

You are soo jealous of Milan:)

in away games,we have 9W,3D,4L and got 30 points
in home games,we are 15th and we are the first in away games.

·
Registered
17,969 Posts
i'd play Pato considering Juve's Central defence pal is wery slow and cant handle Pato's pace and skills.
??

Cheillini is one of the faster centerbacks in the league, and Legro is no slouch either. Pato is skillful but he's also gotta to deal with CBs which are a lot stronger than him too.

if Milan play the christmas tree formation i would think Inzaghi would start over Pato too, especially after his heroics against Atalanta. I mean, regardless of who he plays you can't neutralize completely his most potent weapon, his instinct for goal and positioning.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pato is strong too.

Pato's dribbling and pacey are amazing,especially his pace and you really expect Chieallini to stop him?:)

Chiellini is stronger than Pato but Pato is much faster than Chiellini.

Lets wait and see whos right.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Actually, defenders have had it easy to handle Pato despite his skills, his decision making in runs and effectiveness has been rather uneven and questionable. Not used his skills to punish defenders much (more like run straight into them), bit too raw ofcourse.

What has been uncanny about him is his positioning and nose for goal scoring opportunities (despite being ineffective in ratio to finishes to goal at times), somehow founds space to score in and be there (can have spell of doing little and being stopped by the defenders, but somehow pops up in goalscoring chance still), and most importantly can do the easy link up with teammates well (but as said, individually, doesnt impress at all with runs or dribbles so far).

Except in that Napoli goal, not really made blitzing runs to score with (so defenders can indeed handle him well enough one on one except on occasions in the spaces on the wings). And even if he was, Chiellini has handled many better strikers this season.
Wow, reading your post I thought I was reading about some hack like Palladino or something

He's 18

Say that six times...actually seven :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
We've got nothing to lose in attempting to win this match. The games we should have won we lost, why not give it a go :stress:

Forza Milan :heart:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Kalac is back boys! :scared:

·
Registered
935 Posts
The performance for this game will great as always Milan played away from San Siro.
Without Nesta and Kala,thats troubles me, but Bonera and Paolo will be concrete.
May be play Pato and Pippo together, a little more riskyplay 4-4-2, but we are against the wall, we simply can not afford a stupid losses like the one vs Roma, plus Fiorentina is traveling to San Siro, but nowadays u never know Inter.

Juve-parma play in the middle of the week???

1 - 20 of 399 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.