Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let´s discuss their game...

Who would you want to win between the cheating doped up shitheaded drug addicts and the anus coloured team with the puke looking fans?

For the scudetto I´d rather have Juventus winning, cause they already have 27-28 cheated scudettos so one more or less doesn´t matter...but if Milan wins this game, it´s good cause it will keep Juventus from solely focusing on Champions League. the Serie A will also take energy from them. So Inter winning chance can go from 0% to 0,5% in the CL.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Would you change your avatar if Vieira sunk you in the CL?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
baboti said:
Who would you want to win between the cheating doped up shitheaded drug addicts and the anus coloured team with the puke looking fans?
I imagine that you are referring to Juve as "cheating doped up shitheaded drug addicts" (eloquently put btw :)), which leaves Milan to be "anus cloured". As both Inter and Milan use the color black, this leaves leaves me to assume that you think the normal color of an anus is red. :googly:

I advice you to see a proctologist :neutral:

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

dude baboti you freak me out

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
why we discuss their game in our forum? :confused:

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
barracuda said:
As both Inter and Milan use the color black, this leaves leaves me to assume that you think the normal color of an anus is red. :googly:

I advice you to see a proctologist :neutral:
Indeed, he either have a serious case of hemroids in the red case or his mother needs to buy him a fresh supply of toiletpaper in the black case.

disgusting. :undecide:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Who the **** cares about their game? Is their game the Derby D' Italia? No. Is it the Mother of all Derbies? No.

Is it a derby between a 2nd/3rd place team and a Scudetto winner? Yes.

It's over before the ball was even kicked.

And **** those teams. I hope they ****ing drop .

**** them and close this thread.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
No I'm not. I'm just frieken pissed that we are talking about such a stupid game in our forum.

·
Registered
57,847 Posts
1 point off Milan now...

Let's hope rubentus do us a big favor by winning tomorrow. First time I root for the junkies ever. Hopefully it'll be a one off as I can't stand those cvnts, Moreso than Milan.

zero respect for juvemerdus. A "bit" of respect to Milan. :D

·
Registered
57,847 Posts
Al Capone said:
FORZA JUVENTUS
:eekani: :yuck:

Man, how could you POSSIBLY muster the courage to say those dreaded words. Now I want to puke.

go gobbi :thumbsup: , sounds better... :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
baboti said:
...but if Milan wins this game, it´s good cause it will keep Juventus from solely focusing on Champions League. .
...that might even harm their CL ambitions :)
anyway, the Scudetto race is already over.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well the way I look at it is this.

Juventus won the league.

However, Juventus will LOSE to Arsenal. There's no IFs, BUTs, or ANDs....Arsenal is going to cream them.

That means it is useless to foster a title race where there is none.

Forza Zebras (Save the African Wildlife) and aim for 2nd and the Paris stage

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Al Capone said:
Well the way I look at it is this.

Juventus won the league.

However, Juventus will LOSE to Arsenal. There's no IFs, BUTs, or ANDs....Arsenal is going to cream them.

That means it is useless to foster a title race where there is none.

Forza Zebras (Save the African Wildlife) and aim for 2nd and the Paris stage
Pulsar what makes you think Juve will lose to Arsenal? unless you are being sarcastic it just wont happen...if they draw 2:2 in Highbury,Henry will hit the post 5 times in Turin & it will end 0-0...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts