Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo :shades:

The match will begin at Wednesday 21:45 Local time.

I'll be going to the game of course and be able to give you a live review :happy:

Any news you have about the lineup of Juve and the expected number of fans (?) to arrive from Italy or anything, please post here. Also any other requests or information. :thmbup:

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
:D :D :D

Sorry to disappoint you gba, but I hope we field a completly second string.....but.....wait....for ........your......sake...hoping...!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :party: :party: :party: :excited: :excited: :excited: :happy: :happy: :happy: :star: :star: DEL PIERO :star: :star: :star: :star: :party: :party: :excited: :excited: :excited: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: !!!! plays a full game and scores a hat-trick to give us 6/6 and a record in the CL.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I want us to win and proceed with a 100% record. Good for morale.

That said I have only three real concerns with this game.

1: We should rest all the first choice defenders we can, and try out those we do not plan on selling in January. Let's see who we should consider 3rd and 4th choice in the center (an issue I'm almost oblivious to right now as long as Iuliano is not considered. I'm expecting an almsot complete overhaul of the central defence before next season except from Thuram and Canna of course).

2: Del Piero needs match fitness. Play him.

3: Kapo has to get 90 minutes to show what he can do in Nedved's position.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
My lineup choice:

--------------Chimenti------------
--Biri----Montero---Legro/Iuliano/Ferrara----Pessotto
--Kapo--Blasi-----Tach----Olivera/Camo/Appiah
------Zalayeta-----Del Piero------

I dont know about Olivera condition, is he injured?...we need to rest our first team and concentrate in Bologna game!!!

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
--------------Buffon
Zebina---Ferrara---Legro---Zambro
--------------Alessio
Camo---------Appiah---------Kapo
-------Zalayeta---Del Piero

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Capello convoked the following players :

1 BUFFON
2 FERRARA
3 TACCHINARDI
4 MONTERO
5 TUDOR
7 PESSOTTO
9 IBRAHIMOVIC
10 DEL PIERO
11 NEDVED
12 CHIMENTI
15 BIRINDELLI
18 APPIAH
19 ZAMBROTTA
20 BLASI
22 BONNEFOI
23 KAPO
25 ZALAYETA
27 ZEBINA
28 CANNAVARO

Biggest surprise is NEDVED AND ALSO CANNAVARO!!!! :happy: :mute: But they probably won't play I guess ... oh well... nice team :excited: Who's Bonnefoi btw? Will he start?

Emerson , Thuram, Camoranesi (suspended), Olivera (injured) are staying at Turin. Where's Iuliano? No Legro either.

:shades: :D

·
Administrator
52,991 Posts
Bonnefoi is a primavera keeper,our 3rd choice keeper.

I hope we field the team Steph! suggested.I hope that Zlatan,Nedved,Cannavaro and even Blasi dont play at all,Blasi will proberly play against Milan,he is the man for the big games.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Then make it...

--------------Buffon
Zebina---Ferrara---Montero---Zambro
--------------Alessio
Kapo---------Appiah---------Nedved
-------Zalayeta---Del Piero

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Btw, question to the Israeli juventini here... there is this really short black player of Tel Aviv, attacking midfielder with a good technique, he scored the penalty against Bayern... what's the name and how tall (or small in this case) is he?

·
Registered
975 Posts
His name is Baruch dego, an Ethiopian born attacking midfeilder - forward.
Date of birth 26.03.1981
He's one of the most hot prospects in Israel.
I don't know about his height.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Thank you! :)

When I first saw him, I thought he was a kid. Even otherwise puny players looked like heavyweights next to him. He can't be more than 1.55m and 50kgs surely. Poor guy, he'll get broken in two!

:wth:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually he's 1.69 M tall and 67 Kg weight...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
dumb match and doesn't deserve it's own thread imo :D:D

anyway it will end in a draw cuz Capello will drive ferrara and montero and sh*t ..

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Is Legrottaglie injured?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Probably he is out of the team (already sold!!! :D )

In the same Iuliano, if both don´t play tomorrow is because probably they will move in January....

Too good to be true :D

·
Registered
881 Posts
Probably he is out of the team (already sold!!! )
:D I thinks hes joined fonseca and salas in the drugs biz.

Blasi will proberly play against Milan,he is the man for the big games.
:thmbup: wordfrigginlife, someone knows what hes talkin about. Blasi soon to be the worlds greatest ;) If nedveds in the list it can only mean he will play from the start. That guy doesnt come along to sit on the bench.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Blasi is definitely much needed against Milan. This will be a stone tough match and a player like him we need for these encounters. He has grinta, lots of it. Almost too much. Love his playing style, might not be the most technically gifted player but he compensates with muscle and workrate. He gives it all 110%.

Go Blasi. Rip em apart. :cool:

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Blasi vs Gattuso should be an interesting duel in central midfield. :) Not really a fair matchup when the former has Emerson in his corner, but what can you do. Life is unfair. ;)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts