Xtratime Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I'm traveling I won't have much time to post this thread the regular way, so I figured I might as well do it like this.

Juventus will get slaughtered by 4-0 or 5-0 at least. It could very well be more. We're gonna get into that ass and let them know that we been there. Pull it open. Step inside. Close the door behind us. Take a spray paint can and paint "Lazio was here." Eat snickers, leave wrappers and garbage, **** their asshole up. Open it up and step out again. They won't be able to sit for a week.

·
Administrator
53,766 Posts
LOL, think maybe only me and Fird get the reference Boyo is making :D
Because I'm traveling I won't have much time to post this thread the regular way, so I figured I might as well do it like this.

Juventus will get slaughtered by 4-0 or 5-0 at least. It could very well be more. We're gonna get into that ass and let them know that we been there. Pull it open. Step inside. Close the door behind us. Take a spray paint can and paint "Lazio was here." Eat snickers, leave wrappers and garbage, **** their asshole up. Open it up and step out again. They won't be able to sit for a week.

Sarri asks for advice how to deal with Lotito in contract renegotiation:

Allegri: “You’ll go in, he’ll be up there, you’re down here, right? He’s on top, he’s asking you the questions. Then, all of a sudden, the interview starts, he asks you some questions, you answer some questions – then, you start asking him the questions, and you flip it. Now, he’s trying to impress you.”

Sarri gets the gist instantly: “Oh you mean turn that s*** around on him.”

Allegri: And remember, just before you leave, turn around and say:
“I Brings The Ruckus To The Lazio Ladies.”

• Haha
Reactions: Boyo and Firdaus

·
Registered
48,712 Posts
Pretty sure @Jeffrey gets the reference too. It's been ages since I've watched the show...time to go back to it.

Reactions: Jeffrey

·
39,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
  • Love
Reactions: LCF

·
39,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Immobile has suffered an ankle injury and he is unlikely to feature for the remainder of the season. But it won't make a difference, Juventus is still going to get crushed like a grape. I have made a sizeable bet on Lazio defeating Juve and I encourage everyone reading this to do the same because Lazio's victory is 100% certain.

• Love
Reactions: TTM

·
39,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The jinx failed. :( All is lost. We're doomed to play in Europe next season. Not even a loss next weeked can make up for it. This is terrible. We're going to suffer the same shit as this season. I hope Sarri is happy. That piece of shit. Well, actually it's not all because of him. Atalanta and Fiorentina really disappointed me. They could easily have overtaken us in the table and we'd be comfortably in 8th place now. Instead they suffer some epic meltdown the past couple of weeks and leave us to pick up the pieces. Thanks for nothing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts