Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
News sources are reporting that the Juventus fans have already started causing trouble..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4434413.stm

Police have arrested eight Juventus fans ahead of the Champions League quarter-final against Liverpool.
Juventus supporters are likely to launch objects at Liverpool fans
James Richardson
Italian football expert
These fans are so silly; I can easily see Juventus getting through but if trouble is started they seriously could be eliminated.

:thmbdown:

·
Registered
46,435 Posts
Well, fools are everywhere (at least in Italy) so I would not be surprised. It's a pity that for the behavior of some hundreds fools all the supporters have to pay.
I met some supporters of Liverpool few hours ago and indeed they were very nice.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
ToniSamp said:
It's a pity that for the behavior of some hundreds fools all the supporters have to pay.
I think you may want to consider upping that number. Italy has done itself a great disservice this season with all of the off-field incidents.

·
Registered
60,551 Posts

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
so any trouble after the game? hope not.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I think Juve will bow out more quietly, plus there are a huge amount of cops in the city for this game, i think even if they want to start some shit it will be hard to

·
Registered
46,435 Posts
Summary procedure and 8 months in jail without probation for one of them... miracle! Finally these bastards get what they deserve.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts