Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE match of the first part of season 2004-2005 as until now it seems clear that these two teams will go for the championship..What can we already start to say about the match?
It will be an agressive one, Ancelotti already started it with his comments that he would never coach Juve again..

Another bet like last year? :D And let's hope it won't be 1-3 like the last Juve-Milan :frustrat:

:)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
it will end in a draw,, juve's defence 2oday sucked!!

i hope Nedved plays though ..

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I'm up for the bet.:stuckup::devil: What do you guys want the terms of it to be this time around?

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I guess it will be another Milan victory against this crappy team, victory will be assured if Del Bottler plays. Why would the Juve fans want to participate in a bet? It is like begging to be spanked, we have up to this point NEVER lost a bet.

·
Registered
59,816 Posts
Gianluca said:
Ancelotti already started it with his comments that he would never coach Juve again..
Bah, Capello said the same.

I can forsee an easy win for Juve. Even when Milan did manage to win last season in Turin against a depleted Juve side the Bianconeri dominated the game and had good chances up untill Sheva's opening goal. Milan's second goal was a lucky deflection too...

Best scenario ? Bin Laden bombing the Delle Empty. :shades:

Forza Ossama ! :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
N4L,
Even if Osama bombed the Delle Alpi, this would still not garantee the X-Men to win anything this year...:lala::howler:

And come on dude, last season, in delle Alpi, we dominated the whole game from start to finish!:stuckup: It could have been easily a rout had Sheva and co not wasted a few screaming chances...:stress:

I have a good feeling about this game and we may well take care of the Zebras!:stuckup::devil: :cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Bah, Capello said the same.

I can forsee an easy win for Juve. Even when Milan did manage to win last season in Turin against a depleted Juve side the Bianconeri dominated the game and had good chances up untill Sheva's opening goal. Milan's second goal was a lucky deflection too...

Best scenario ? Bin Laden bombing the Delle Empty. :shades:

Forza Ossama ! :D
Since Sheva scored during the 24th minte of the first half. They must certainly have dominated a hell of a lot :devil:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
If Del Piero plays, Milan will get thrashed, kicked and killed. If he doesn't, Milan will kill Juve. Simple as that. :) Forza Ale.... this match will come just in time for him to start bombarding, after two easy matches knock wood (CL and bologna to get his aim focused) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :star:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
gba said:
If Del Piero plays, Milan will get thrashed, kicked and killed. If he doesn't, Milan will kill Juve. Simple as that. :)
:jester:

Please make sure that Pier Piero plays against Milan!!It would be like a 12th man for Milan as it's well known fact that Pinturicchio is shining for his absence during the BIG games. :stuckup:

So please, Don Fabio, make sure to field Del Piero from the start in this game!:hopefull:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
What worries me is that we are facing all the big teams in our stadium in the first of the season. Consequently, we will be facing most of the big teams away in the 2nd half of the season....and if our boys start suffering from the number of games, boy it will be tough!!!

Juventus 2-1.

General Zod, being a fan of Man UTD, I can't see what you benefit from cheering Milan on?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
San Siro said:
It would be like a 12th man for Milan as it's well known fact that Pinturicchio is shining for his absence during the BIG games. :stuckup:
Like two seasons ago in Turin? :shades:
Alex has a pretty good personnal record against Milan!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find tickets for this game? Or are they not out yet?

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Deano: You can buy tickets online through http://www.listicket.it/eng/segnalazioni.php?IdSegnalazioni=132&S=&lang=EN

All you have to do is register, make the reservation, and you can then collect the ticket/s at the stadium when you arrive.

Personally, I'm not giving much thought to the Juve-Milan game yet. There's an important clash at Bologna on the weekend and we've frequently suffered at Dall' Ara in the past. One of the youngsters we're apparently keen on, and been linked to for years, Mourad Meghni, is finally coming into his own, and both him and Bellucci look like being in good form. Bologna deserved more from their difficult trip to Fiorentina this weekend, and it won't be a walkover, although we should win it.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Steph! said:
Like two seasons ago in Turin? :shades:
Alex has a pretty good personnal record against Milan!
Isn't like 90% of the goals that Ale scored against Milan penalties? Just wondering. Sure, from time to time, he manages to be on the right spot at the right time and scores off a deflection in open play...:lala::tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
what is the matter with you guys ?

you open a thread and don't even state the date and kick-off time. :pp

how are we non Serie A supporters supposed to know when to tune in to this funny little foreign match ?

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
San Siro said:
:jester:

Please make sure that Pier Piero plays against Milan!!It would be like a 12th man for Milan as it's well known fact that Pinturicchio is shining for his absence during the BIG games. :stuckup:

So please, Don Fabio, make sure to field Del Piero from the start in this game!:hopefull:

Cheers.;)
I think you have Pinturicchio confused with your bald chick Ziblazou... who always flops in the big games... :dielaugh: Del Piero SHINES !!!!!!!!!! Forza Ale!!! And yes Don Fabio, play the Master !!!!!!!! :star:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
San Siro said:
Isn't like 90% of the goals that Ale scored against Milan penalties? Just wondering. Sure, from time to time, he manages to be on the right spot at the right time and scores off a deflection in open play...:lala::tongue:

Cheers.;)
Right, or spin the ball amazingly to the top side corner or play a Scissors kick terrificly or other Ale magic !!! But as long as he SCORES (unlike some bald chicks who never do), it'll do ! :D

1 - 20 of 191 Posts