Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus deserves to win the scudetto more than Inter and more than Roma.

Juventus has the best attack and the best defense in Serie A.

Juventus also has Serie A's capocannoniere.

Juventus is second behind Inter but Inter has no team play whatsoever only individualities form their stars, nothing more.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
He is an Beta, aca, just wait until his final release and all will be better I assure you. :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't you know the curse of the capocanonniere? The team that has the capocanonniere almost never has won the scudetto. :eek:

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Beta, for God sake stop it. You are already skating on thin ice. There is no reason to post this here.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
JKris said:
He is an Beta, aca, just wait until his final release and all will be better I assure you. :D
:D

on the rate it's going, maybe Omega edition will make some sense:D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If Juve wins the scudetto, which looks very likely, it will be thanks to Chamot, and his owngoal..i can't believe that Bielsa is planning to take him to the WC....

·
Registered
296 Posts
Maybe nobody else will agree with what I'm going to say but I rather finish third than second. Yeah, I know that finishing second would mean avoiding the preliminaries of the Champions League but second place is in reality the first loser and it is way too heartbreaking to finish second being so close to first, I'd rather finish third, really. Besides do you really think Roma's players deserve a relaxing and long vacation after the World Cup after having f*cked up this season with 13 draws, most of them against the small clubs in Serie A, clubs that last season Roma trashed 3-1 or 4-1? No way!:mad:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Whoever at first deserves the title.

Everyone can say that it's all about luck, referee, own goal, no team play, bla bla bla... But arent those all common parts of soccer??

-Roma forever-

·
Registered
359 Posts
Read what Batistuta said:

Roma, Batistuta non molla: "Puo ancora succedere di tutto"

Batistuta ci crede ancora, malgrado tutto; malgrado continui a sbagliare reti con una continuità spaventosa, malgrado la Roma sia terza in classifica a una giornata dal termine. La parola "mollare" non rientra d'altronde nel vocabolario dell'argentino, come lui stesso si appresta a sottolineare: "Vietato mollare, può succedere ancora di tutto. Gli ultimi campionati sono lì a dimostrarlo. Se non dovessimo vincere noi, allora spero che ci riesca l'Inter. A Milano ho molti amici, compreso il presidente Moratti. Con lui c'è un rapporto di reciproca stima".

He said that if Roma can't win the scudetto then he hopes Inter will win it because he has many friends in Milano including their president Moratti.

Lets face it, this season Batistuta hasn't had the hunger he had last season because he ALREADY WON THE SCUDETTO WITH ROMA LAST SEASON and he was already satisfied because he had achieved what he wanted when he came to Roma and that was winning a scudetto, and it is obvious that without his contribution of goals this season Roma had the IMPOSSIBLE task of remaining first. He only scored 6 goals this season while last season he scored 20 goals. Roma missed and needed the goals that Batistuta didn't score this season and without his goals it was impossible to remain first. Period.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Remo said:

Lets face it, this season Batistuta hasn't had the hunger he had last season because he ALREADY WON THE SCUDETTO WITH ROMA LAST SEASON and he was already satisfied because he had achieved what he wanted when he came to Roma and that was winning a scudetto, and it is obvious that without his contribution of goals this season Roma had the IMPOSSIBLE task of remaining first. He only scored 6 goals this season while last season he scored 20 goals. Roma missed and needed the goals that Batistuta didn't score this season and without his goals it was impossible to remain first. Period.
Sad but true:(

·
Registered
264 Posts
You do got to admit that a team having the best attack and the best defense should be #1 but there most be a reason why Juventus isn't #1 despite having best attack and the best defense. Wonder which reason it is:confused:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Inter's bizarre luck.

·
Registered
144 Posts
It's the kind of luck a team must have the year they will win the championship. Next year Inter won't have that kind of luck because another team will win the championship.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts