Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On paper this Stadio Delle Alpi clash looks about as one-sided as they come. Scudetto contender Juventus, with six wins in their last eight matches, taking on a Bologna side without a win in six games. But this Serie A season has brought about so many shocks that nothing can be taken for granted. There was little to separate the sides in this season’s previous meeting, which Juventus stole with a late Pavel Nedved strike. But for the same player grabbing a similarly late goal against Lazio last week, Juve would be lagging behind in the Scudetto hunt.

Fabio Capello remains without the suspended Zlatan Ibrahimovic for at least another two matches, so it was a welcome boost that Alex Del Piero quickly shook off the injury he picked up in the aforementioned Lazio clash. And he can also call upon Emerson’s services after the Brazilian sat out the Olimpico clash, with the disappointing Alessio Tacchinardi missing out.

Bologna will definitely be without the injured Stefano Torrisi after he limped out of the 0-0 draw with Fiorentina. Carlo Mazzone is likely to hand his place to the much-maligned former Juve defender Nicola Legrottaglie, who will have a point to prove against the team that so cruelly disposed of him in January.

It is also worth noting that Carlo Mazzone was Coach of the Perugia side which beat Juventus on the last day of the 1999-2000 season. That result cost the Old Lady Lo Scudetto – can Mazzone repeat the trick five years on?

---------------------

ok guys lets see what we can do without Zlatan...

ref will be Domenico Messina and I think is the best so far this season....

I heard that Trez night be on the bench is that ture???

·
Registered
557 Posts
We are getting the 3 points at stake from this fixture, what I am worried about is Fiorentina-Milan. Enuf said.
FORZA JUVE!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I`m worried that Canna would get provoced and get a yellow card and thereby miss the Milan game.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ivers said:
I`m worried that Canna would get provoced and get a yellow card and thereby miss the Milan game.
Vade retro satana

·
Registered
557 Posts
I am not interested in the score. I am only interested in the points.

·
Administrator
53,305 Posts
Actually, it isnt.You might like to see more goals,but in no way are they important.Ispecially sens goal difference doesnt matter in Italy.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Wilyely_JP6 said:
And if Milán get 3 points with 5 goals and Juve get 3 points with 1 goal...No, thats not important :rolleyes:
No it's not. In Italy there's no goal difference or head to head. If the top 2 finish tied on points, they go straight into a head to head play off over 2 legs to decide the destination of lo scudetto.
Have no idea how it will be settled if there's a 3 way tie.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Is it two legs or one deciding match?

I was under the impression it was just one match.

·
Administrator
53,305 Posts
It will be two games,and they would be played in 14th and 18th of June.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hope I am not celebrating too early...
Nerazzurri4life said:
Culprits of Fiorentina's sole goal..

Miccoli - Chiellini - Maresca ! :D

·
Administrator
53,305 Posts
Well you are.Sheva has scored two goals after the second half started.But Fiorentina continues to be dangerous.They seemed like they learned from PSV,that you should press Milan and be offensive.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Milan 2-1 Viola .... I feel that Milan's luck is better this season ....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TEAM NEWS

Juventus will be missing Ibrahimovic and Mutu (suspension), and Zebina and Olivera due to injury.

Bologna will be without Loviso, Meghni, Ferrante, Nervo, Colucci all due to injury.

good news for us guys Bologna will miss many players

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Anti Mazzone Anti Mazzone Anti Mazzone Anti Mazzone

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
It's not gonna work Pulsar, hanging out, being in the company of fans from clubs that actually win stuff - won't make you feel like a winner. :nono: NON VINCE MAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, back to the topic... Juve 1 - Bologna 4.

Yellow card for Cannavaro, misses the Milan game.
Buffon sent off.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I'm a loser, awwwwwww :(

·
Registered
557 Posts
Paratroopa said:
It's not gonna work Pulsar, hanging out, being in the company of fans from clubs that actually win stuff - won't make you feel like a winner. :nono: NON VINCE MAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, back to the topic... Juve 1 - Bologna 4.

Yellow card for Cannavaro, misses the Milan game.
Buffon sent off.
Your signature aptly describes that post... :dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts