Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone say me, why Juve is going to build a new stadium?
Is it a really new stadium or will be Delle Alpi rennovating?

Delle Alpi is 70 012 and the new stadium will be with 40 000 capacity! :confused:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
It will be reconstructed Delle Alpi. 40,000 isn't much, but the problem is that Juve supporters simply hate Delle Alpi. The present construction doesn't allow fans to enjoy the football. Still, full 40.000 is better than empty 70.000.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
We all saw what 40,000 excited fans can do at Anfield the other day. More then our "70,000" could ever dream of.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
IIRC, Torino has a pop of around half a million. Rome has 3 million inhabitants and Olimpico is 80000. 40000 should cover the market.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The problem with this plan though, is that even if we increase average attendances on weekly matchdays, a club like Juve having a maximum capacity of 40,000 on the big European stage is nothing short of embarassing

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
gray said:
The problem with this plan though, is that even if we increase average attendances on weekly matchdays, a club like Juve having a maximum capacity of 40,000 on the big European stage is nothing short of embarassing

It's almost like we need 2 stadiums, one for 'normal' Serie A games and another for big league and CL matches.

40,000 though is about right, can't see many more than that wanting to watch the crap football we produce.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you could have built just a more compact stadium that holds 60,000 similar to the one Liverpool are building, that would feel less empty than the Del Alpi with it's 60 yards from the pitch seating.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
40 k is so small, we will look like one of those epl stadiums!! :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
I've seen pictures of the new stadium like those Denizli GS posted..it doesn't look bad and is better then Delle Alpi where you cant see the field from the stands..
40.000 isn't much,but its enough..

BTW on the pictures the stands are coloured black and white,that looks very nice..is that actually how the new stands are going to look like or not?

·
Banned
130 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
40 k is so small, we will look like one of those epl stadiums!! :D
what traditional, Packed to capacity, actually better facilitated then those crappy big bowels u see, powerful atmosphere, fans really close to the action.

Yeah thats shocking isnt it.

still it could be worse, it could be a wadi like I bet most egyption stadiums look like :D

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
ya, big crappy bowls like the nou camp, bernabu, san siro (maybe the best 3 stadiums on earth!)

and i'm not american!

·
Banned
130 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
ya, big crappy bowls like the nou camp, bernabu, san siro (maybe the best 3 stadiums on earth!)

and i'm not american!

Your little team could never fill one of those stadiums on a regular basis :cool:

and I never said u was :howler:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Kyro the Red said:
Your little team could never fill one of those stadiums on a regular basis :cool:

and I never said u was :howler:
ya, weezling out , editing function is gr8 hah? :D

still it could be worse, it could be a wadi like I bet most egyption stadiums look like
we got "cairo stadium" which fits more then 80-95 thousand, hence bigger then all epl stadiums dude :D

maaan i just loooove the ignorance of some members here :D :ass:

and it's egyptian not egyption ignorant .

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
40,000 is simply being realistic. It's not like you're in Germany or england where most stadiums pack out. In the league the attendence doesn't usually get higher than that figure so I think it's a good idea not to increase that amount.

·
Banned
130 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
ya, weezling out , editing function is gr8 hah? :D

we got "cairo stadium" which fits more then 80-95 thousand, hence bigger then all epl stadiums dude :D

maaan i just loooove the ignorance of some members here :D :ass:

and it's egyptian not egyption ignorant .
so's the maracana and like I bet most of your stadiums are have sh*t facilities, its just a sand bowl, with crappy concrete seats I bet.

and from your posts your an ignorant gimp more then most.

and who cares have some more EU dept relief poor boy

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
i think that highbury (not the new 1) is 40 k as well, or what?

it feels compact.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Kyro the Red said:
so's the maracana and like I bet most of your stadiums are have sh*t facilities, its just a sand bowl, with crappy concrete seats I bet.

and from your posts your an ignorant gimp more then most.

and who cares have some more EU dept relief poor boy
have u ever been to any egyptian stadiums before mate? :rolleyes:

don't post stuff that u dont know about!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Errmm, this one's to the moderators....is racism or any veiled reference to racism allowed on this forum?

Because, honestly, I can't see any plausible reason for the inclusion of Egypt and the like in Mr. Kyro the Red's jabs at our fellow Juventino here.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts