Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus is, and have always been, one of the strongest teams in Europe. This is shown on fact that all Juventus players in the first 11, exept Tacchinardi are away on international duty this or the coming weekends. I wonder what team in Europe that could match that!!!!!!!! Bayern Munich or Barcelona perhaps.....Even players that don´t play very much in Juve plays regulary in their national teams. Look at Oliseh for example. This shows the strengh that our team has. Next year, we will probably have an even stronger team than this year (if we can sign a good striker), so Lazio, Inter, Milan and the others will have to look out for us!!!!!!!

FORZA JUVE !!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
No offence but what did JUVE do in the CL..JUve could not beat perugia..Yes I do agree that they have a team of stars but so does a #of other teams..Lazio/INTer/Fior/Parma the list goes on...I hate to say this but right now the biggest impact for a team IS INTER..After tonights game we will know what could either break them or make them the team favored for next season..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
And that's exactly what I admire about Juve, Barnbip!
I really shouldn't have said this, I guess. The other Laziali will probably start to insult me again! ;)

Primi a nascere...
Ultimi a morire!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts