Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Van der saar, Ferrara, Montero,Campbell,S Conceicao,Tacchinardi, Davids, Geremi,Zidane,Trezeguet(Crespo), Del Piero.

Isaksson,O'Neill,Pessotto,Conte,Kovacevic,Maresca,Tudor,Pericard,Amorusi,Vieira,Zambrotta, Brighi,,Paramatti.Zenoni,Zanchi.

Definitely not Anelka, Trezeguet instead.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I wouldn't want Geremi or Trezeguet. Campbell, Crespo and Conceicao yeah. But Zambrotta should be there. How about Cassano and IULIANO. And Viera is the worst player ever in the history of teh game!

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Ehh.. excuso moi! Vieira - worst player ever? Hell NO! I'd love to have him in Juve! He is great! He'd be perfect in our central midfield, strong like a bull, passes good and he tackles well! Hmm, where did I hear that Juve is interested in him? Glen? You maybe? Anyways, he's great in Arsenal! He'd be PERFECT here! :)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I have read this "Vieira to Juve-rumour" on Eurosport Text as well, Ramy...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glen:I'm not trying anything, I just write the thruth and it doesn't matter that I am a new Laziali I would write the same thing if I wasn't.
Juve gets far too much help from referees and it wouldn't be fair if they had won scuddeto.
Fortunately the team which deserved to win scuddeto did it.

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hmm, so we have made a bid for him. If it is true, maybe a rumour. Anyways, we have Tacchinardi and I think his time has come. I want to see him in the 1st squad this season. But what about Conte? Errh, we've had that discussion. What was the outcome of it? Use him as a wing? I think he's too slow. Ancelotti said that if was one player he'd never sell it was Conte, been in Juve his entire career. Who knows, we'll see what Carlo finds out.

Senci: Please dont come here to the juve forum just to pick up a fight with us. Your arguments is ridicilous. Argument right and you will be welcomed. Not shi* like: Oh I hate Juve, they buy referees. Your board is corrupt. bla bla..

adioz!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Juve has to sign some new referees or else they will not have a chance of winning scuddeto

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Senci; I would kindly suggest you to activate braincell number two as well next time you post at the Juventus forum. I can accept ellaborate theories concerning refereeing matters, but not "look at me- I'm a new Laziali- trying to win some biancoceleste fans at enimy territory" kind of replies.
Got it ?

On to Driver X' topic :):
I have no need for Conseicao at Juve. He's a good player, but I would always prefer Zambrotta. I have no need for Campbell either. He's also a splendid player, but Zanchi played like a God at the U-21 tournament- Paramatti was the much applauded captain of Bologna- Tudor is a great talent and the three first choices of last season formed serie A's best defence. Splashing money on him would be rediculous I feel.
Geremi; WHY ? He's a reserve at Real Madrid. He can play in a central position and on the right. If there ever were positions that didn't need to be strengthened with a non-EU player those would be the ones. If we were aiming at a wing it would be the left one to rival- or better yet- to top Pessotto.
I've always admired Trezeguet, and I would like him too. I feel we should get a talented striker anyway- selling Pippo or not.
CUG; Vieira is the worst player... :(.
Tell me he has once tortured you with medievial instruments, scored a goal that ruined your chance of massive success with a football bet or that he has done something else to make you dislike him so much. He is AWESOME and the only better central midfielder we have is Davids. I simply cannot imagine why anybody would not like to see him here. I still feel it's stupid to make him a priority because our players for this position are splendid already, but I certainly would be thrilled to once again make a mockery of Milan by playing one of their rejects as superstar in central midfield while they're stuck with Albertini-Ambrosini :).
Ramy; An alledged bid of 15mill.£ for Vieira has been reported at EuroSport, Gazzetta, TuttoSport, CalcioMercato, Corriere, TeamTalk and God knows where else. I don't think Wenger want's to sell him though, but according to "Loose Moose" from the Arsenal Forum (generally well-informed I think :)), Vieira has been subject to alot of abuse from the English fans, and could we agree with Arsenal- he might very well be tempted.

Excluding the chance of getting a superplayer for defence or central midfield I think Juve should only invest in one left wing and one super striker. I wanted Robert Pires, but it seems Arsenal has signed him. Athirson has been mentioned but I don't know how that is going. Cassano is the most obvious possibility, and if he can adapt to it, it will also be the best solution- quite a gamble though (Ancelotti opened the possibility of getting him immeadiately by speaking out his admiration of the kid in todays Gazzetta).

Actually; I think I will encourage you all to think of left wing prospects (not only Figo and Rivaldo :(). Bear in mind that we should also have a chance of getting the player.
It's rather hard I think.

Ciao.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sensi i suggest to you as new Laziali that you are to go through the Lazio and Juve matches all season and see who had the referees help more!

For season 00/01 i 'll agree that Juve needs a left wing player, someone like Roberto Carlos (but he loves Real and he dot want to come)!But there are some good players out with a good left foot. Denilson, lizarazu, but i think that Zambrotta can play there as well!Gianluca Pessoto is a great player and he is giving everything he can for the team.I think that he was one of the best this year.But he can't plAy all the games. Also a striker is needed. My suggestion is to sell Inzaghi bring Kovasevic to the first eleven and buy Cassano or some other young players.
But at the end who can say no to Hernan Crespo or Nicolas Anelka.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I quote Glen: "scored a goal that ruined your chance of massive success with a football bet" (heheh :))

Anyway,Vieira is a TOP player and along with Davids he makes a scary couple.

You need a left wing BADLY.Pessotto is tottayl crap and he is going to prove it at the Euro.He is a player that wouldnt make it at any other team apart from Juve,and he holds a starting role because he matches Ancelotti's playing style and mood: BOOOOOOOOORING!!!! he cant attack or pass the ball,he is slow and looks like an alien( :)).

I dont know WHO can you get to do your job but its a fact that good left sided players are very few nowadays.There is no other italian available,unless you want Vanoli who is out of form (but still better than Pessotto) or Di Francesco (who sux).

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pessoto not good on the left because he looks like an alien?, what's that got to do with anything?

I once read that Pessoto was not liked by the fans, no I know what that source meant. I would still play Pessotto left, the only other option is Zambrotta(who is right-footed, or maybe Angelo Di Livio, but he's a bit slow.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Sorry Driver X but u must be stuffed. Zambrotta too slow, he is faster than Di Livio adn Pessotto. Don't diss Zambrotta, he is a gun, one of my favs. Another thing, Viera is not worthy of a club like Juve, he should play in that crap PL league. I'd rather Tacchinardi than Viera.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
What's your problem, Senci?? We've got our second scudetto! Aren't you supposed to be happy right now, instead of complaining?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Pessotto is one of Juve's unsung heroes this season. He has made valuable assists towards the end of the season. I don't think he sucks, though I do agree that Juve could do with a better player.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
What about Athirson? We were interested in him, I think he is going to Fiorentina now. A shame, because there we have the man who is better and much faster than Pessotto. He woudnt come cheap tho. Anyways, if we got him we would have two great wingers. Athirson and Zambrotta! Splendid, both young and extremly talented. So I hope Juve will sign him.
Pessotto can play one more season but then I seriously think we should purchase a new one.

About Vieira, here's what Juventus Online says;

Tuttosport reports that Juventus and Arsenal directors are to meet sometime this week to negotiate the transfer of French defensive midfielder Patrick Vieira. Arsenal are said to want around 50 billion lire in straight cash but Juve are trying for a part-exchange deal. Arsenal are looking at Lazio's Conceicao should they sell Vieira.

AMOROSO: Agree, Davids and Vieira.. wOOooW! That would be scary.. :) I wouldnt try to cross Juve's midfield! :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Juventus 2000/2001

______________________________Van Der Sar___________________________

_____________Ferarra____________Montero___________Iuliano___________

______________________O'Nell______________Davids____________________

Conte__________________________________________________Nedved/Zenden

________________________________Zidane______________________________

_____________________Anelka_______________Del Piero_________________

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
vd Sar

Ferrara-Montero-Iuliano

Zambrotta/Tacchinardi-Conte/?-Davids-Pessotto

Zidane

Inzaghi/?-Del Piero

Simple as that, Viera and Anelka would fit in great!

Bench: Paramatti, Tudor, Zanchi, O'Neill, Kovacevic, Esnaider, Rampulla/?.

Issakson, Maresca, Sculli and Rigoni are too young and will probaly go on-loan.

Mirkovic, Oliseh, Birindelli, Bachini and Fonseca will all probaly move away.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I say ya should go for Viera and Anelka:

Zambrotta-O'Neill-Viera-Davids
---------Zidane--------------
-----Del Piero-Anleka-------

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
FOrZa JuVe!

Pessotto is good - alien looks aside. I dont rate any player who plays in the best overrated league in the world - the premiership. This league is a depot for Italian rejects such as Bergkamp and Zola so i dont want Juve or Celtic for that matter paying their inflated prices for mediocre players. I refer to Viera - we dont need another Davids we already have the supreme dreadlock rasta. Zambrotta has yet to impress me, Inzaghi is crap as ever - i never like him since the start and when he missed enough chances to beat madrid in euro cup.

the juve squad was not strenghtened enough last summer - i ws very suprised we even had a title challenge but feel sorry that fiorentina will now collapse when they were just stating to get good.

I love the idea of del piero and montella up front against sweden. i suggested it at the start but agree that resting del piero until he is required was a good idea. i apreciate the old azzuri style for its technical ability although it can be boring - i never felt worried of belgium scoring as we contained them well.

Who is signing fiore in the summer? hed be a perfect partner for davids

just a note to all juve fans that the sister team in scotland, Celtic and to extend their fan base to be your second team

1 - 19 of 19 Posts