Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well lets hope Lobont has kept his form and the boys fire up after last week.
Juve will be without Cannavaro, which is a big boost for us. Im hoping they'll be tired after Arsenal, although Del Piero/Camoronesi and Nedved will probably be back ready to fire.

I say we go out there and play attacking football. Boji/Toni to start.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I don't think so. I think that formation will look like the last week's one. Prandelli will not risk with two attackers in front away at Torino. He will probably put Toni alone with Jimenez or Fiore behind. And we will WIN this one!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts

we havnt won in a long while so it seems.. :googly:
we should play annoying footy so they will make a red card :dielaugh:
we should just get in there and kick ass!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
17Michael said:
Both my sides are playing Juve in 5 days, I'm gonna hate them even more soon.
I must admit I've become an Arsenal admirer over the running season. And I start disliking Chelski more and more, maybe because I'm still undecided on what I should think of my fellow countryman Mr Abramovich.

Anyway, and today more than ever: Forza Arsenal!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
17Michael said:
Both my sides are playing Juve in 5 days, I'm gonna hate them even more soon.
But your second side has good chance to frustrate big stars :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Juve are there for the taking if you believe... I think you might sneak a 1-1 out of there or a 0-0 and then we win andgo 1 pt clear this weekend, but its still very tight.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they'll be looking for blood and so will we...we've just got to bank on them being tired, lets sneak the win!

·
Registered
83 Posts
4-4-2 v Juve

fiorentina.it suggests we will be playing 4-4-2 with Pazzini alongside Toni. Jiminez to keep his place witj Jorgensen dropping to bench and maybe gamberini for Kroldrup

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Finally Jorgensen dropped, hes been crap from what ive seen. Bold move, but Pazzini deserves this chance as he hasnt played much lately. However I hope you lose or draw.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you beat Juve, then the point difference will be cut, but eventhough...we haven't time to compete in Seria A, we have a semi-finale to prepare for...

Good Luck

·
Registered
396 Posts
17Michael said:
Drop Fiore, not Jorgensen!
drop both! im just happy to see that we might be playing 4-4-2 and going for 3 points.

their form has been poor lately as even capello admits and we have everything to gain. i think we can pull it out if we dont give up any cheap goals.

it would be a huge blow to roma if we can win and maintain our spot in the table since they think they can just leap frog us this week.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
dougieviola said:
fiorentina.it suggests we will be playing 4-4-2 with Pazzini alongside Toni. Jiminez to keep his place witj Jorgensen dropping to bench and maybe gamberini for Kroldrup
Pazzini :eekani: :dazed:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
o yea Pazzini always scores against Juventus,my bad :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts