Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to do this thread before Carson wakes up.:pp

Fiorentina showed some quality last week and I really hope it's enough to beat injury plagued Juventus again. Too bad last time hero Osvaldo is gone but Jovetic has chance to shine again and score his first goal for us.

Our opponents biggest problem seems to be defence as possible that 3 main keepers are out and Primavera boy needs to guard goal and Molinaro is suspended + Mellberg and Chiellini are questionable. Mellberg was crap last week therefore even if he is playing I hope couple good chances will be given for us by him.

Our biggest worry is Alex and his damn good free kicks.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Hard to say up to which degree are those injuries for real though. We will miss Comotto and Mutu, once again it's going to be superhard day for us - I really don't want to stay on 0 points out of first 3 matches of 2009.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hard to say up to which degree are those injuries for real though.
Probably main keeper Buffon will guard goal and I'm feeling good as their last game with help of this guy was 4 months ago against Cagliari and he hasn't played league game after that yet therefore I hope his form will be far from reliable.

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
Mellberg was crap last week? Were you really watching the game? He cleared everything in sight and played quite well. Their attacking trio didnt have a chance with every cross they made. Not just Mellberg, but non of the defence sucked, all played well, even the primavera kid.

And our injuries is still alot, but mainly those players said to be possibly out are most of them hopeful to be available. Besides the suspended Molinaro and Momo (Momo is a big loss, but De Ceglie is better then Molinaro offensively, but shaky defensively), Camoranesi and Chiellini are more less not likely to make it, out of the injured/sick players who are predicted to return.

Even if you have an annoying habit of scoring 90th minute goals in the last 3 games against us. I dont see how you would that confident, considering you terrible away form (plus your streak of losses in last games), you have 6 losses or so? Not too solid.

·
Registered
431 Posts
thats exactly why we are confident, your team shits their pants everytime we get close to the end of the game, a certain weakness we exploit ;)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mellberg was crap last week? Were you really watching the game?
No, I didn't had chance to watch game but this was opinion of other Juve fans around here who told that position didn't suited for him and he wasn't good enough.
Goalkeeper is most important part of defence and goal he conceded was good job :pp
I hope we have same kind of chances on Saturday

considering you terrible away form (plus your streak of losses in last games), you have 6 losses or so?
Check statistics before writing comments without any value:howler:

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
You have 7 losses, heard 6 of them is away from home, is it less I guess?

And Mellberg was playing RB, for Grygera who is now back. Mellberg doesnt suit that position in terms of he is uncomfortable offensively, out of synch. But he did quite well defensively in overall, and offensively speaking, scored our only goal.

Yeah, Manninger doesnt usually **** up like that, but the goal was a total gift.

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
Now now, dont be prizzy, no worry, I'll personally buy you the pizza Prandelli promised when you lose :pp

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
How fany you are!Also last year,the supporters were sure in winning against us,but at the end Buffon was taking the ball 3 times from his net!
Hey, I come in peace ;) But the least I can do is reply with banter when someone calls me you **** over nothing :pp

·
Administrator
53,224 Posts
haha ;)

pressures on your boys, havnt beaten us since 4 December 2005 :pp
Yeah, we havent won since this game...:cry:

[tub]97AlIdILSSg[/tub]

;) :lala:

·
Registered
431 Posts
gd luck tonight anyway, if you do win, go win the title - sick to ****ing death of inter taking advantage of the recent years

1 - 20 of 62 Posts