Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone!
I would like to take this opportunity of inviting all true Juventini to join in on a massive juve forum where only talk of juventus ( and other stuff is allowed!
This is the first Independant Juventus only forum of its kind and its gonna be big, but only by joining hands with Juventini from all over the world!
Come and see for yourself, Juventini leave all the sorry roma, lazio, man utd supporters behind and become part of one black and white race, join in at:
[Thank you all for your time!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi friend :).

Normallly advertizing is off limits here, but since it doesn't really collide with the overall aim of Xtratime, I suppose it'll slip by.

You should remember that false advertizing isn't the best commercial though :), as your forum may be great, but it's surely not unique. www.juventuz.com already exist, and has many regular visitors- also from these forums.

I didn't get much of a look at your site as I didn't register, and thus only got an opening screen, but before you get us all to participate, or at least visit, you should tell a bit about yourself and participate some on this forum I think. Just a friendly advice if you want some trafic from this board.

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Just curious, I've noticed a good few sites with the .tk extension (Tokelau?). What's the purpose of registering a website there? I can understand Tuvalu (.tv), but I don't get the relevance of .tk as a domain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tk

this small island have no technologly or internet so they give all their extensions away for free! which is nice!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.