Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
parma are set to sell him after a bad season for him,he has been linked with chelsea biút wish to stay in italy.
now juve want him back,maybe i could be great but do you prefer cois or any of our youngsters on that possition cause i think dino don't want to sit on the bench.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Dino wants to be a central defender in Juve actually...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
central defender??
he's actually a midfielder.

A

·
0 Posts
Where did you heard it? VERDI

Anyway I don't think that we need him it will be better to invest in other players and i think also that Tacchinardi and conte that playing in the same Baggio's postion are better.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
:) :) :).
This piece of gossip was publiced at TEAM TALK- they got the information from TuttoSport....

Having said that, Dino Baggio is NOT coming back to Juve. He has said a bunch of stuff about Moggi and referees that can't be tolerated. Apart from the disciplinary factor he's not nearly good enough. Sure if we have Davids, Tacchinardi, Conte and O'Neill injured he could partner Maresca in central midfield, but that's what we're talking about.
He's too established a player to accept that, and the idea that he could play in central defence... :) :) :)- what a joke.

Moreover- he's a free agent this summer, and since Parma doesn't wan't to renew his contract I suspect he'll join Vialli's Italian Chelsea "old boys". Have a good one Dino- just not with us.

Those of You who actually believe this rumour..... RELAX- it's NOT gonna happen.

Ciao.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts