Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juve are said to be close to sign bari's youngster antonio cassano,he will be the 4th and perfect forward for juve.
bari wanted to keep him but now it seems he may leave..

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Oh really! I believe all of us knew that. Been talk about Cassano several months now. Let him stay in Bari, he'll be even better there, and then we purchase him :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
juve has been after him for a very long time,but now they are willing to sign him for sure!!!!!!!!!!!
ramy,you must read the topics before you answer it!!!!!!!

V

·
0 Posts
Cassano? Now we are talking real business.

Bachini, Pessotto, Esnaider, and Fonseca all step a side and let the man go through.

Zidane with the ball, great ball control form the Frenchman. Pass the ball back to davids, davids looks to his left for cassano. Cassano advances with the ball, takes 2 players with the dribble, goes in to the penalty box, leaves is to DP, Dp back to cassano with a beautiful one toutch. Cassano shoots, he scores, he scores, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Exactly what would happen get him. :)

Forza Juve

G

·
0 Posts
i think moggi will wait until next year to get him!!!! :( :( :( :(

moggi said "I know that a lot of people are expecting us to announce the imminent arrival of various big name players," he acknowledged. "But our policy is to choose useful players - not stars who might get us plenty of column inches but who could go on to create problems for us after a couple of months".

Forza Juv

·
Registered
372 Posts
Gazi: First and foremost, don´t believe everything Moggi says. He has reason not to talk about business that is going on....
Secondly, I´m not quite sure that he includes Cassano (eventhough he is very promising) in what he calls "big name players"

·
Registered
372 Posts
Gazi: First and foremost, don´t believe everything Moggi says. He has reason not to talk about business that is going on....
Secondly, I´m not quite sure that he includes Cassano (eventhough he is very promising) in what he calls "big name players"

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
If we get him, then we won't get rid of Pippo. And we won't Crespo. I think we should get now before he costs too much.

------------------
CUG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts