Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve sign Vieri !! ««
Juventus have swooped to sign Massimilano Vieri - the younger brother of Inter Milan's top striker Christian.
However, Vieri junior, who is 22 years old and currently plays for Serie C side Brescello, will have to wait a year before making the switch to Turin because he still has to do his military service. Juve will hope to take advantage of the huge physical training done by the Italian Army to try to turn the player into a copy of his older brother who is physically very strong.

ww

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet i caught everyone on this topic..
How well is Vieri's younger brother>?

F

·
0 Posts
This is nothing new juve have had vieri for a very long time and they have loaned him out to many clubs. Massimilliano is more agile than his brother but is not strong like him. It will be difficult to say if JUVE will keep him as there are rumours that Lazio are after him

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very Interesting!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I hope he's not as injury prone as his bro!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Robban: Nice! :)

Well I hope Vieri junior has the same talent as his brother. And if he is, then we dont sell him away to another club like we did with Christian! :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
It would be nice if M.Veri went to Juve and Christian back to Lazio. Think on the attacking formations... :)

Lazio:
Vieri__Inzaghi

Juve:
Vieri__Inzaghi

Woulden´t that be nice? :)

------------------
Forza Lazio
Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hopefuly for your sake that Vieri jr. has the same talent as his brother and is more loyal to his club. It woulden´t be so fun for all Juve fans if Massimilano gets his big breakthrough and leaves after just one season (if he goes to Lazio then it´s ok :).

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
As someone mentioned juve and lazio could have the Vieri and Inzaghi brothers, i would rather see the two Vieri's at Juve and the two Inzaghi's at Lazio. That would be great. Is he going to be in our senior squad or what?

------------------
CUG

1 - 12 of 12 Posts