Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me, do you guys have injured or suspended players for the Juve game?
Juve will be missing Conte. Tachi will take center mid along with Davids, and Pessotto & Zambrotta in the wings. I think Juve will have total control in midfield. Crespo & Amoroso worries me alot, they are fast and our defence is kind of slow.

2 more questions:
1) what formation will parma use and what line-up?

2) How are you going to deal with ZZ? will there be a player marking him if yes, who?

Man, this is the most important game of the season for Both clubs, it's going to be great.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Total control, eh? :) Perhaps, but Parma's midfield in reasonable shape again so I'm not so sure. But given that the game will be played in Turin it's probable that Juve will dominate the game. But Crespo and Amoroso will make your life very hard even so... :)

But what's the matter discussing this anyway? We all "know" that Inzaghi will take a dive and that Del Piero will score from the penalty spot. Final score: Juventus-Parma 1-0. Voila! The corrupt zebras have done it again... :(

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I don't know really, think that Fuser is coming back from injury.
Crespo and Amo where booked against Udine but i don't think they will be suspended.
Amoroso probaly will be subsituded around the 2nd half because of fitness trouble.
I think if Fuser isn't injured we cann break your mf look at pessoto he had a lot of trouble with Melis in the 2nd half.
We will probaly play 3-5-2 unchanced exept from Stanic out fuser in.
Don't think a playmaker.
Think Dabo or Baggio will be marking him.
Prediction 0-0

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
exactly, total control. :)
Center Mid: Davids Vs D.Baggio, Tachi Vs Dabo. No chance.

Fuser is a great player but I think Pessotto can slow him down if his plays like the way he did against Portugal. Pessotto is actualy a good def/left/mid.

The good thing in this game is that Parma will play to win (open game) for CL place, not the way they played away to Lazio. Juve of course needs to win to get the title. my point is that it will not be a 0-0 game I am sure, Darko Kova wouldn't allow this to happen.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I know that it will be difficult, but I hope that you beat Juve this coming weekend. Who knows a tight game, and a late Crespo goal, anything can happen...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
To put it simple,NOONE can close Fuser down on his day.NOONE.And certainly not Mr ridiculus himself,Pessotto.The problem is he comes from an injury.But then he came from an injury at the inter game at the Tardini and made Cordoba and Zanetti look like puppets.The only way we win the battle in midfield would be to close down Zizou (yeah right :)) or Dano Baggio remember his old years and make one more of his devastating-against-Juve apperances.You know what this means:a goal,several nasty tackles and a running all over the place.The real Dino Baggio.Also dont understimate Bolano.He is running a lot and you will be surprised.Having said that its obvius that you win every single battle in midfield apart from our biggest stregth,the right wing where I honestly believe that Pessoto will curse him self for not becoming an ice-cream salesman. :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yes amo, i hope baggio finally makes a good peformans.
By the way can you see the game live, i mean the whole 90 min.

[This message has been edited by Willem Sterk (edited 03-05-2000).]

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
I am starting to fall in love with Parma fans :) you guys are very funny and nice people, just like us juventini :).

Anyway, ZZ will play a big factor in the game, but recently its been Davids who lead the midfield. He is the player that Parma should look after, especially in the counter attacks, people & players seem to underestimate his passing skills and vision. Bolano? I am not fimiliare with him, I assume that he is a Left winger, in that case Zambrotta will take good care of him trust me. But I agree Pessotto Vs Fuser is no match for us, we simply need a better L/Mid next season.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Bolano is a central midfielder.Vanoli or Bennarivo will have the left wing so it wont be a very easy job for Zambro,especially if Beni gets the nod.He is tough...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I think pessoto is good enough he also is the only good l m/d who has a left foot.
And there are no really good left defenders over in italy to buy.
Maby Falsini but he is owned by Parma
hahahahah.
Favalli of lazio is undrated but i think he is good.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Sousa will play since he was our best midfielder against Udinese.
probable midfield:

Fuser__Bolano___Baggio___Sousa___Benarrivo

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm hoping for Dabo-Sousa-Bolano in the middle. Unless, of course Baggio can pull off one of his "Juve specials". But we all know he hasn't been up to snuff. I think that Bolano will surprise you Vito. The other three are touch and go. (If only we had Boghi!!!!!)

FYI Vito, Fuser didn't play vs. Portugal bc. he was injured.Instead, it was your very own Zambrotta, who, I must admit is one of the best right wingers around.

Chances are that Stanic will start on the right for us again. I have no complaints about that. Mario is class through and through!

FORZA PARMA!!

May the game NOT be decided by a DelPiero penalty earned by Pippo!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the compliments Vito. It's nice to be visited by people who aren't hostile!!!

:)

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Good if the Juvetus is going to play "BAD" like the juice with VERONA, but surely it is that we are going to him to kick the ass and we will be coways in the fourth position and will be within the Champions League.

That there is to lose the hopes because WE ARE GOING TO WIN!!!!,we support to our equipment.

FORZA CRESPO!!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA PARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIE JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by DOCTOR_PARMA (edited 04-05-2000).]

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I have one hting to add to this discussion..............................

FORZA PARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, carry on with the discussion.

with much love,
from your moderator

(hi amo!)

·
Registered
415 Posts
I've seen the future: Stanic scores on a break, Del Piero converts an Inzaghi penalty, and then Crespo gets a game winning goal in the final minute of second half injury time to totally demoralize Juve :).

Forza Parma!
Forza Lazio!

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Parma r u strong enough to beat JUVENTUS ? DO it , do it for the good of all of we, LAZIALI ! Do it for yourself and get into the CL ! DO IT !!!

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Debs
u should be hoping for a juve win so we can confirm our cl place
:) :) :)

I would rather have inter win the scudetto than LAZIO!!!!!!

Lav

------------------
MILAN is FOOTBALL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts