Xtratime Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
859 Posts
Damn, things have changed around here....i mean the last time i checked in it was hmmmm.... now it is WOOOOW....when did you guys do this...anyway the summer holidays were okay now back to work....
Anyway...i still do not understand why Juve had to sell Henry...that guys is justy sensational...
i think that if we buy Anelka that will be good, but we have to wait and see the Euro....i mean him and Zidane and Viera could get used to each other and i think that would be cool if they eventually ended up in the same team...

Del piero...it is unfortunate that he is not starting, i mean look at that guy, he is just sensational...especially against Turkey....
Glen i will have to agree with Amoroso, we really need a left winger...to me Pesotto is becoming too traditional (by traditional i mean slow)....Zambrotta is pretty flexible if we can't find a left winger we can look for a right winger,...Zambrotta is pretty fast....
By the way i never got to this one.....did we really loose lo Scudetto or it is this horrible dream i have almost every week...don't worry Svenniss we will be back next year,,,by the way do you think Sweden has a chance of making it...as for Glen i am sorry to what the Dutch did to you guys today..i mean how could you guys just collapse in the second half????

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.