Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Ahem...stick to your tiny Atalanta,Napoli is our colony!:)

Anyway,Tanzi invests in Napoli and a Parma army (Lassissi,Longo,Matuzalem) is ready to move there in the summer either on loan or on permanent deals.

Vieira is really great,a Vieira-Davids duo with Ziou in front of them its SCARY! screw Tacchinardi...

PS.You need BADLY,DESPERATLY BAD a new left midfielder.Its unbelievable how much Pessotto sucks! I mean I really cant believe he is in the national team...he is incredibly CRAP!!!!!

Glen,you have to agree with this,no matter what you say,Pessotto is really bad.And I mean baaaaaaaad!

and so incredibly boooooooring and sloooooooow!

· Registered
26,710 Posts
About Zambrotta...do you think this guy deserves to start for Italy? (I dont ask the same question about Pessotto,Albertini and Inzaghi because they dont...) I mean,he is not bad and had a good year but I find it hard to believe that Zoff threw Fuser away in favor of Zambro...

Because in my opinion,thats why Fuser was dropped,not adding pressure to Zambrotta who Zoff wanted to promote as a starter...ridiculus!:(

Fuser would add some creativity in the midfield,and he is definitely a better player overal...Zoff is such an idiot!

Dont you agree Glen?

And could you Juventini PLEASE stop to support Inzaghi? he is one of the worst players who has been holding a starting role for Italy,EVER!

· Registered
26,710 Posts
No,I disagree that Zambrotta deserves to start over Fuser...since Zoff-idiot didnt pick Fuser Zambrotta is the obvius starter but in my opinion he is still behind Fuser in many things,including creativity,scoring,crossing and keeping the ball.He is better of course at defending but I think that some creativity and wing power would be better than constanlty defending for Italy...Zambro has attacking qualities,not as much as Fuser but he has,Zoff does not allow him to show them and thats bad...anyway,than seeing Fuser sitting on the bench and doing magic for the 5 minutes he gets in like Del Piero does would be too hard for me to swallow,so I guess its better than Zoff didnt pick him and put him on the bench just because he wants a full back and not a right midfielder.Still Fuser should be the man on the right midfield for Italy at Euro2000.He was one of the very few players who stand up to their value at the qualifiers and I think Zoff was unfair not to pick him up...the same goes for Tacchinardi and Vanoli despite his awful year in my opinion.Maldini should be on the left and Fuser on the right.No doubt about this on my books.

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Davids has been really average at the Euro.I expected him to shine all the way but I've been dissapointed...especially against Denmark when he and Cocu couldnt cope with Nielsen and Gravensen! really bad...I just cant explain it,he was wonderful this year so why choke now?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.