Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted you to see these stats about both teams:

Juventus: 65 points, least goals conceded in league, won 2-1 yesterday (away), won 2-0 a week before away too.

Liverpool: 65 points, least goals conceded in league, won 2-1 yesterday (away), won 2-0 a week before away too.

both goals in both teams scored yesterday were scored by the same player (kova for juve and Heskey for Liverpool)

Strange!!!!! :)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hovery interesting!!!

FORZA JUVE! :D

[This message has been edited by Juventus#1 (edited 17-04-2000).]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Juventus and Liverpool, I feel, have a strange bond between each other ever since that infamous Heysel Stadium disaster. Perhaps it's the passed on souls (may God bless them) that are working their magic on both teams ;)

------------------
----------- FORZA JUVE ---------
http://juvefc.socceralliance.com

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about swapping Zidane for Redknapp then? Sounds like it wouldn't make any difference...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hey,why give Redders? we'll just get zizou and you get money and buy whoever you want.Agreed? agreed...send the contract Claudia (my secretary) :)

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Looks like we can face Liverpool in next years Champions League !! If so, will it be the first meeting since Heysel ?

Forza Juve !!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HA!!!!!!

If that happens I think it goes 3-0 to Juve!!!!! :)

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are similarities between the club records but the big difference is Juve are winning the league where's LFC are a distant second (and I say this as a LFC supporter ) to Scumchester United .
I hope Juve and the Pool meet in next seasons Cl as they are two great side with a lot of history and it would be nice to commerate the Hysel victims (RIP) at the match .
Good luck to Juve and another year of second place for Lazio !!!!!!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not bright because I would rather have zizou playing for Liverpool than Redknapp? If you ever get a chance to see Redknapp play (when he is not injured) you will understand. He is the best crablike sideways passer of the ball in the English premiership! I agree with whoever said there is a bond between Juve and Liverpool, what with Heysel and by the looks of recent posts about Man Ure going out, a shared loathing of Manchester U****eheads. I hope Juve meet Man U next year and kick their sorry arses and then meet Liverpool (who edge it 4-3 on penalties!).

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Juve and Liverpool both lost 2-0!!!!

both against blue teams!!

juve-verona
liverpool-chelsea

?????????

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

·
Registered
574 Posts
supergeo, please, next time don't compare juve with other teams........before the juve-verona match i actually remembered what u said about juve and liverpool. we are the best, liverpool is second class, that's all.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This Liverpool-Juventus connection is getting really spooky. Today I dropped my Juventus pin on the ground, and as I stood looking at it, I realized that if you drew a line from me to the pin and kept on going, the line would point right to Liverpool.

Zen9

1 - 19 of 19 Posts