Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve-Lazio, trovato l'accordo per Nesta. In settimana la firma

Alessandro Nesta vestirà molto probabilmente la maglia della Juventus la prossima stagione: i contratti per la cessione sarebbero stati controfirmati da entrambe le società, a questo punto mancherebbe solo la firma del giocatore biancoazzurro. La Juve verserà nelle casse della Lazio circa 30 mln di euro più un giocatore (Zambrotta o Tacchinardi). Nulla lascia trasparire l'amministratore delegato bianconero, Luciano Moggi, che i bene informati giurano di aver visto ieri a Roma: "Non so nulla, comunque se il suo destino si deciderà tra qualche giorno tutto potrebbe essere".

Dal ritiro della Nazionale, intanto, il capitano biancoazzurro invia un nuovo messaggio alla propria squadra: "Non ho intenzione di fare polemiche, soprattutto attraverso i giornali, parlerò con Cragnotti di persona. Se ha deciso di vendermi lo faccia, io farò le mie valutazioni".

http://www.goalcity.it/GoalNewsDettaglioNotizia/1,2588,67902-28,00.html

Nesta will play in Juventus next season:(

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Just one word "bull Sh1t". In my opinion Nesta is either staying at Lazio or going to Inter. these are usual rumours.

·
Registered
672 Posts
'ci tua..... don't you people have anything better to do than post rumours all the time? :mad:

I'm not gonna discuss the Nesta case untill I see something official. For now he's a LAZIO player and will be treated that way.

Besides, I still can't imagine that Cragn:greed:tti would actually be so stupid to strenghten Juve even more.... actually they're starting to resemble suspiciously much to the Lazio scudetto team.... I heared they're also close to signing Veron... :groan:

And one other thing: If Cragn:greed:tti sells nesta to Juve his days at Lazio will be counted I think

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
AquilaBelga said:
And one other thing: If Cragn:greed:tti sells nesta to Juve his days at Lazio will be counted I think
I would be more then glad to go there and kick his sorry :ass: my self! :fero: :frustrat:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Who Knows for Sure....

Found this on Italian-Soccer.com.

NESTA-JUVENTUS DEAL ALMOST DONE
By Alex

According rumours go around on Monday there is already an agreement between Lazio and Juventus for the transfer of Italy international Alessandro Nesta to Turin's club.

Documents for the sale of the player could had been already signed and the same voices talk that just the signature of the player, presently ion Japan with the national team to play the World Cup, is missing.

The deal will see Juventus pay Cragnotti 30 billion Euro more a player among Gianluca Zambrotta, Edgar Davids or Alessio Tacchinardi.

Lazio and Juventus are also negotiating a swap of defenders between left side Giuseppe Favalli and central defender Mark Iuliano.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
"In a week the signature"

That's impossible. Nesta is in Asia for the World Cup so how is he supposed to sign any papers? He already said that he do not want to think of his club situation before the World Cup is over and I am still positive that he will stay at Lazio. And goalcity and Italian-Soccer isn't exactly the most reliable sources around. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I hope and think this is just more talk to attract attention.
If Nesta was to play in rubentus I could possibly have a heart attack.
I just wish all this bull**** would be stopped atleast for the duration of the world cup, I'm worried that these distractions could affect Nesta's play like they did in the last derby match.

JUVE, INTER, WHOVER ELSE JUST **** OFF!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nesta in new Juve link Tuesday 28 May, 2002

Juventus have overtaken Inter in the race to sign Alessandro Nesta from Lazio, according to reports.

A number of stories this morning claim that the Turin giants have virtually completed talks for the international stopper who looks set to leave the capital outfit.

Lazio President Sergio Cragnotti admitted last week that he needed to sell a number of players for financial reasons and Nesta looks more than likely to be sacrificed.

Reports suggest that an agreement has already been reached between Juve and Lazio with Nesta’s signature the only thing required to complete the deal.

The Bianconeri are set to offer 30m Euros plus a number of players. Possible candidates to be included in the deal are midfielder Edgar Davids, Alessio Tacchinardi, Gianluca Zambrotta or even Chievo’s Eriberto.

The Bianconeri are set to sign the winger from the Verona club and then offer him to the Biancocelesti whose new boss Roberto Mancini is a known admirer.

Inter were said to be willing to offer 30m Euros and Marco Materazzi who has had a splendid first season at the San Siro since his switch from Perugia.

Nesta himself launched another bitter attack at President Cragnotti yesterday, despite asking the Press not to even mention his name.

"If Lazio want to keep me then I am happy to stay but if they must sell me then get on with it. There are only three possible explanations here," he noted.

"The club wants to keep me, or they want to sell and haven’t received any serious offers, or Lazio are currently negotiating a sale and don’t want to say anything until after the World Cup.

"I wouldn’t know," he added, "as I haven’t spoken to Cragnotti for three months."

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah right, and why don't we include Stankovic, Crespo and Giannichedda to that aswell ? :rolleyes:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
yeah right...remember not long ago, all the reports said that INTER have already signed nesta...but where is nesta now?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Bullsh1t!!!! Nest said he doesn't want to talk aby contract or transfer before WC02... how could he sign up with Juve ?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Lazio open Nesta auction
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After weeks of speculation, Lazio have officially invited £37m offers for their captain Alessandro Nesta.

“Anyone who wants Nesta must come to us with £37.5m,” announced General Director Massimo Cragnotti after Wednesday’s meeting with directors and Nesta's agents.

The Biancocelesti had up until now always maintained that the Italian international was not for sale, but a recent exchange of bitter comments made a split inevitable.

“Right now several clubs are interested,” continued Cragnotti, “but we will set the price and we will be in charge of the negotiations.”

The only real contenders at this stage are Juventus and Inter, although Real Madrid remain in the wings.

The Bianconeri are clear favourites right now as in a meeting on Monday evening the Turin side laid down a bid of £19m cash plus Gianluca Zambrotta and either Edgar Davids or Matteo Brighi.

However, Inter will meet with Lazio directors on Thursday to make their offer known. Reports suggest it will consist of £19m cash and Marco Materazzi.

Lazio have made this decision due to the cash crisis currently enveloping the club. President Sergio Cragnotti had pledged not to sell star players Hernan Crespo and Nesta, but both appear to be on their way out of the Stadio Olimpico.

Crespo is in advanced talks with Barcelona and Real Madrid, a rumour confirmed by his agent Gustavo Mascardi.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lazio open Nesta auction

Lazio have officially announced that they are ready to part with skipper Alessandro Nesta, but that it would take £37,5 million in order for them to sell him.

General Director Massimo Cragnotti said: "Anyone who wants Nesta must come to us with £37.5m."

"Right now several clubs are interested, but we will set the price and we will be in charge of the negotiations."

Juventus, Inter and Real Madrid have all been linked with the Italian international the last few weeks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nesta up for grabs

09:31, May 30, 2002

The bidding will start at £37.5m say Lazio, who won’t take a penny less for their captain Alessandro Nesta.

Once considered at the head of the queue for the Lazio defender’s services, Man United seems to have disappeared temporarily from the list of interested clubs as long-term target Nesta is put up for sale.

Now Real Madrid, Juventus and Inter Milan have emerged as favourites, with the Bianconeri first to table an offer thought to be £19m cash plus Gianluca Zambrotta and either Edgar Davids or Matteo Brighi.

Inter have put together a similar cash bid plus Marco Materazzi, while Real’s first priority seems to be securing the services of Hernan Crespo, another Lazio star who recently wasn’t considered for sale.

The cash crisis at the club is thought to be the reason behind Lazio’s drastic change of heart and sudden decision to sell off their top stars.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Here we go :frownani::depress:

If those rumours are true than Crag is not making any sense ( when did he make sense anyway?! :mad: ) I mean if he has to sell Nesta because he needs cash then sell him for a sh!t load of cash but nah... he must repeat the Salas transfer.. I mean c'mon that's the best way to go :star:Kovacevic:star: + 5 millions :rolleyes:

"We won't touch the defence"
" Nesta is NOT for sale"

:sigh:

·
Registered
415 Posts
Idiot Cragnotti...

WHY MAKE PROMISES WHEN YOU NEVER KEEP THEM???

Forget this, I'm just going to ignore all of Cragnotti's transfer moves until this fall and see what kind of team we have then.

Ciao.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts