Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Its 1-1 now. They are playing well now, 13 offsides though, the Werder defence were doing well to handle Zlatan and Trez but its a different story now with Alex and Trez with Mutu and Nedved.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
It's like the world plague. You have 24 minutes and you can get rid of that pest if you just try hard enough. That is the situation we have here. Give up 24 minutes of your all and you can get rid of a pest.

A

·
0 Posts
dawm i love it when ppl like you cant shut up and have to talk to soon in ur face looosers

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
armenian18 said:
dawm i love it when ppl like you cant shut up and have to talk to soon in ur face looosers
Everyone knows that it was cheating. There should be an offside called and a free kick given.

A

·
0 Posts
when italy was cheated out of the world cup in 2002 no one seems to care now juve gets some calls for us here and there the the holle univers is crying about it

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Gordy said:
L-Pheno :( why why why did you have to spoil it?
same thoughts from my side.

it was just too beautifull to last...

but fvcking tim wiese should have caught the ball.
unbelievable "goalkeeping".

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
armenian18 said:
I said they were in trouble. :googly:

Did I say "Hahahahaahah Juve on their way out of Europe!"?? :rollani:

No I didn't, so I don't see what is so "in your face" about a goalkeeping error handing Juve progress. :howler:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Ugh, you just had to go and jinx them. :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
I can;t believe it. I got on the train here in Oz and was rejoicing hearing that it was 1-0 to Werder.

I got to work, and heard the result :thmbdown:

Anyways congrats to Juve, I guess it is only delaying the inevitable :tongue:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts