Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are u lot not satisfied with the Scudetto??

u all seem to hate Fabio Capppelo and Zlatan, maybe Zlatan is having a bad year, but he is a class player and like Ronaldo(Cristiano) he will come back stronger than ever, remember this is the player whom not so long ago was linked with a £50 million move to real!
and as for Capello i think he has proved that he is one of the worlds super managaers more than once!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Zlatan's attitude stinks and Capello makes dodgy decisions and cant control his players - Zlatan, Zebina, Camo and even Nedved. As Zlatan is valued at 50 mill by Real apparently it wud make sense to sell him even tho he is enormously talented. Juventus fams have a number of principles and expectations that they expect their players (no matter how talented) to meet such as having a never give up attitude and to be a team player. Zlatan does not always meet these requirements. Same with Camo and Zeberdee. Buffon, Canna, Thuram, Zambro, Nedved, Balzaretti and Emerson do have these qualities as well as the obvious massive talent.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
The Scudetto is almost like a formality every year for Juve this is why you can barely criticise a Juve fan for not being satisfied solely with that.

Sure its nice to rub it in the faces of Milan and Inter who combined have 1 or 2 more titles than us after we win this year but again, after 29 it's becoming tedious. It's the over and above which has become our obsession. An obsession which doesn't look to be realized any time soon.

Some will say it's because of the Scudetto we suck in Europe because no matter what we'll always have that to fall back on. Sort of subsiding our drive for Champions. Who knows. One thing is for certain, the title certainly isn't enough anymore. Well not for me anyway.

·
Administrator
52,477 Posts
Ciaran said:
u are a weird bunch!
in a few years time someone will nck your glory as the dominant italian side and u will be annoyed with urselves for taking the title for granted

One can only cross that bridge when comes to it :)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Ciaran said:
u are a weird bunch!
in a few years time someone will nck your glory as the dominant italian side and u will be annoyed with urselves for taking the title for granted
In a few years????????????????????????

Unless it's possible to win 3 titles in one season Milan needs a decade just to come in our neighbourhood.

Try a century :rolleyes:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
CinqueDiMaggio said:
In a few years????????????????????????

Unless it's possible to win 3 titles in one season Milan needs a decade just to come in our neighbourhood.

Try a century :rolleyes:
After reading what you quoted Cinque, think I'll play Devil's advocate here - Lyon are the dominant French side, despite being still far behind in terms of palmares... Shall we loose our private hunting ground to someone else?

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Licki Macak said:
But then again who is going further in the CL.....not Juve :howler:
Thanks but since reading and following a discussion clearly isn't your forte, I'll let you in on a little secret. We're talking domestic titles not international :mute:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Steph! said:
After reading what you quoted Cinque, think I'll play Devil's advocate here - Lyon are the dominant French side, despite being still far behind in terms of palmares... Shall we loose our private hunting ground to someone else?
It would take more than a stellar year or a dynasty for us to lose our "private hunting ground".

Although I would trade half a dozen Scudetti with Milan for a couple of CL titles no doubt. We both have plenty to spare it seems :cool:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
The dominant force in Italy is the one who's on the verge of winning 3 consecutive titles. Not the one who outlasts the other team in Europe only to lose in some embarassing fashion in the end.

See Istanbul and La Coruna for some examples.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Furthermore, the author of this thread was claiming we're 'weird' because we're bitter for losing in Champions though we're on the verge of winning another Scudetto. Not because Milan has more Champions titles than us.

If I understood correctly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts