--
------Camoranesi-----Del Piero------Nedved
--
------------------------Trezeguet---------------------

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Kiyan said:
What's the latest on King Valeron? Is he fit?
Bailemos wrote on another thread that he wasn't but I have just listened to the news and didn't hear a thing. The only news coming from A Coruña was that Luque and Irureta had a fight.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Kiyan said:
Really? Nothing too big I presume.
On the contrary, apparently he had a yelling discussion with Jabo, threw his training shirt to the ground and left the training session without permission and before it was over. We'll see what Jabo says.

I hope Valeron is fit and that Luque plays, he was about the only thing working for Depor this past Saturday.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Irureta seems to get into a lot of arguments with his players. Well at least moreso than most coaches (that seems to be the impression).

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Hmmm. Then again that's abit surprising to me, as Irrureta doesn't seem to be the kind of coach who would get in many arguments.

I think he's a great coach and a very hard nosed man, demands quality and effort from his players.

I don't know the whole inside scoop, so I probably shouldn't judge, but it's foolish for Luque to do something like that, especially right before such a big and important clash.

I guess we'll wait and see

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
There are no problems any more, it was exaggerated a little by the Madrid newspapers, there's a bit of tension. No real reason or fight.

Valerón will play. But Molina and Mauro Silva didn't participate in training because they had some kind of pain or something. :(

Ivan Helguera, my line-up in the Juventus forum is a bit more accurate...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Irureta's system of attacking the BOX will make Juve's defenders get a hard time. As I have heard.. the moves were practised.. initiated from the centre and the sides of the box. And pretty effective too.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
bailemos said:
There are no problems any more, it was exaggerated a little by the Madrid newspapers, there's a bit of tension. No real reason or fight.

Valerón will play. But Molina and Mauro Silva didn't participate in training because they had some kind of pain or something. :(

Ivan Helguera, my line-up in the Juventus forum is a bit more accurate...
Crap, let's hope they can both be back for the match. Molina is replaceable, but Mauro is KEY to both these legs I think.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
How do you predict the first leg will go, Kiyan, barça, Ivan Helguera, Juanele, Italia?

BTW, I like your signature, Italia :)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
1-0 seems realistic based on this season's matches. 1-1 too but that would be dangerous. I'm hoping for a nice 2-0 advantage going to the 2nd leg.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Deportivo: Molina; Scaloni, Andrade, Naybet, Romero; Sergio, Mauro Silva; Victor, Valeron, Luque y Tristan.
Juventus: Buffon; Thuram, Legrottaglie, Montero, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet.

2-1 for depor.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I came in here after the 7-3 and have come here again...and I have still only seen one Deportivo fan (bailemos) in both times. What is going on?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts