21 Grygera
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni

·
Administrator
53,561 Posts
Nedved will play CM together with Marchisio it seems. With Camo predicted to start too. I hope we arent rushing him again.

I hope that Chiellini gets a yellow card in this game, and misses the Genoa game next, instead of get it against Genoa and miss Inters game.

Shocking, but for the first time, we only have as few as 3 players out injured (Momo, Amauri, Ekdal. Zanetti, Legro, Manninger are resting and back next game). Though something tells me that wont hold for long.

·
Registered
34,484 Posts
Nedved will play CM together with Marchisio it seems. With Camo predicted to start too. I hope we arent rushing him again.

I hope that Chiellini gets a yellow card in this game, and misses the Genoa game next, instead of get it against Genoa and miss Inters game.
Never mind inter, when Milito finishes us off without Chiello.

·
Administrator
53,561 Posts
Milito is out injured. But Milito or not, rather he misses Genoa, who we won 4-1 last time around with Milito playing.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Latest comments from Ranieri suggest that if Nedved stays another year, he will be used as a starter.

“With so many players missing, this week in training I tried him out as a central midfielder,” explained the Coach.

“When we have been in a difficult situation he has always sacrificed himself for the team, playing in the middle of the park.

“Who knows, maybe this new opportunity could convince Pavel to reconsider and tempt him to play with us for another year. I’m putting the bait out there and will see what happens.

“I admire him a great deal and would be very happy to make him change his mind. Is the club looking for his replacement? There have been some names mentioned, but we are talking about a different position.” - Channel4

·
Administrator
53,561 Posts
Ranieri is talking strictly CM position. I dont mind Nedved as a CM option, is energetic and savvy enough for it. Its the burden of being the AM that is supposed to make everything happen, that he cant handle at all in any way.

·
MVP
9,123 Posts
In other news, the Iaq told his buddy Quagliarella to try to beat Inter, which he duly noted. :D

Let's hope he kindly fulfills such a request request today. :) ...of course, granted Juve get the 3 points today as well!!!

Iaquinta Asked Me To Beat Inter - Udinese's Quagliarella

Udinese striker Fabio Quagliarella spoke about tomorrow's clash against leaders Inter, his future at the club, and the UEFA Cup.
4 Apr 2009 20:46:04

Tomorrow Udinese welcome Inter in what is traditionally a difficult fixture for the Serie A leaders. With star striker Antonio Di Natale missing, the equally talented Fabio Quagliarella will be expected to be the biggest threat to the Nerazzurri.

The Italian international even admitted that former Udinese man Vincenzo Iaquinta, now at Juventus, personally asked him to beat Inter and give the Bianconeri some hope in the Scudetto race.

"Yes, that's true," he said to La Gazzetta dello Sport. "I confirm that we want to re-open the title race, make things more exciting. We will do what we can to make Vincenzo happy."

It seems Quagliarella has every intention to stay despite rumours that Juve are tracking him.

"I have three more years left on my contract and I never told the club I wanted a change," he continued. "I would only do that if I wasn't feeling good, but that's not the case at all."

He is also confident the Friulani can go far in the UEFA Cup, after beating holders Zenit St. Petersburg to reach the quarter-finals.

"Udinese have what it takes to get to the final, and to win the Cup," the 26-year-old added. "If we get to Istanbul I will go there on foot!"

The team's next European challenge will be against Werder Bremen, who already knocked Milan out of tournament.

Danilo Pochini, Goal.com

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
We're shit, same for Del Piero and sadly Buffon on his landmark day conceded 2 goals(who knows, more to come? ..)

We must speed our game up, Nedved to come in is a MUST, Camo and Gio are good today.

Great goal from Chiellini as well, though I think he ****ed up in the 1st goal we conceded big time and is kinda responsible as well in the 2nd goal.

·
Administrator
53,561 Posts
The fullbacks leaving the space (Molinaro in particular), but defenitely Chiellini and Mellberg still not catching up, hope Mellberg redeems his mistake by scoring like Chiellini did. Gigi needs to frigging save, he could have stopped the 2nd goal, first he was exposed atleast.

Ale needs to shapen up, wasted 3-4 freekicks horrendously. Want Nedved to come in for Tiago, who is nonexistent and 1 card from red.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts