Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has been linked away from the club many times, this is something I just read from channel4.com

==================

Those changes could continue with the arrival of Nakata. Parma have announced that they will restructure their salary system, which would imply the departure of the Japanese superstar.

Nakata has failed to settle at the Stadio Tardini since joining from Roma in a £10m move.

With the Gialloblu aiming for Fiorentina’s Domenico Morfeo or Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo, Nakata would be allowed to leave this summer.

It’s claimed that Juve General Director Luciano Moggi has already contacted Parma to discuss Nakata’s future.

It would be an ironic twist to his career as Nakata scored one and set up another in the 2-2 draw in Turin that practically handed Roma the Scudetto last season.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
The worst part is that this comes from an article that claims Doni is already confirmed for Juve next season... Plus they are going to buy D'Alessandro and keep Nedved. And buy Mutu, Di Vaio and Crespo... But Del Piero, Trezeguet and Salas will also stay of course... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
It's still far too early to know what everyone's moves are going to be. I wouldn't be suprised if Juve have been in touch about him and no doubt they've been in touch with lots of people about lots of players. Some they may even be interested in.

I think that the teams for next year are very 'fluid' at this stage, if a crazy offer comes in for a player then it may be accepted because they can then go after other players (see for Zidane's sale providing alot of the cash for Thuram and Buffon).

If all these players mentioned want to go to Juve then let them, they'll disappear from the footballing world for a season. This is the only frustration for me in that all these talented players would rather sit on the bench (if they get that far) for a big team than play football with the chance of winning something.

KLP

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
And Juve will buy everyone .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just read that Nakata said he is staying with Parma just a few days ago. I think now the focus is on to next year. Nakata looks to be in the plans of next season with Parma.

World Cup then a new season with a completely new Parma.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
jUVE is linked with every player market offers. So just disregard this one ok ?

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really he hope he stays, as he is getting better as the season ends. I hope that he will be at his best for next season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts