Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Its a Coppa match, so some rotation should be made, meaning Gio should start.
Why, we just resumed. If we have any ambition over this Coppa, and looking at the narrow wins and recurrent problems Catania have posed us whenever we met, I think we ought to throw our best team at them from the start and think about rotating only after a result exists and can be secured.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Why, we just resumed. If we have any ambition over this Coppa, and looking at the narrow wins and recurrent problems Catania have posed us whenever we met, I think we ought to throw our best team at them from the start and think about rotating only after a result exists and can be secured.
Couldn't agree more, remember Juve Empoli last year, we almost lost that one.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ch-ALK8F17o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ch-ALK8F17o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I think it would be a good cup to win...the club hasnt won one in a long time. Do we get an extra star if we do win it, being our 10th? correct me if i am wrong.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I think it would be a good cup to win...the club hasnt won one in a long time. Do we get an extra star if we do win it, being our 10th? correct me if i am wrong.
Thats right we do get a silver star, and its even more important that we win it this year cause if Roma does then they will get the silver star. We're both tied at 9 Coppa's each

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Yes Adrian, we get a silver star for every 10 coppas.

·
Administrator
52,969 Posts
Haha yeah I did :D

But brace yourself...I come bringing bad news, Morimoto isnt in the match squad. They are resting him it seems, and playing few non starters.

For Juve, we are also resting a couple of players, Marchisio, Nedved,, Del Piero and Momo. Iago is called up, and hopefully will make his official debute with us :shades:

·
Administrator
52,969 Posts
Wey, wey wey. Strong lineup:

Buffon Gianluigi
Grygera Zdenek
Legrottaglie Nicola
Ariaudo Lorenzo
De Ceglie Paolo
Marchionni Marco
Sissoko Mohamed Lamine
Zanetti Cristiano
Giovinco Sebastian
Del Piero Alessandro
Amauri Carvalho

Hopefully with Iago coming on for Marchionni.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Excellent start, 1-0 after 3 minutes.

·
Administrator
52,969 Posts
And that excellent start is continuing, we are playing REALLY good. Nice fluid football, excellent link ups and combination and off the ball movement. And what do you know, its mainly due to Giovinco combining with them. Its like that last Catania game we had, our attacking is quite nice, and not just stale as we usually are.

·
Administrator
52,969 Posts
OH MAN, the amount of MISSES. Its exactly like the last Catania game, were were gunho attacking and missing everything. I dont think Amauri and Ale are used to being served so welll :D They are missing bit too much, closest being a post from Ale, though that chance was ALL him on his own.

·
Administrator
52,969 Posts
Holy **** what game you guys are missing :D

2 quick goals after missing so much all game long, great combination between Giovinco and Ale, Giovinco scores. And then 2 minutes later, a counter with Marchionni, passes to Del Piero, turns the defender and bombs in the top corner! :star:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Just by seeing th 2nd half only, with a very shitty atream for 20 minutes and then a decent one for the next 25, I can conclude-

Zanetti is class,
Buffon is back and is the 4th or 5th best dribbler we have,
and DP + Gio= Calcio in its purest form.

Sigh... will we ever get to see a line up like this-

-----------------Buffon
Grygera--Legrottaglie--Chiellini--De Ceglie
------------Sissoko--Zanetti
Camoranesi--------------------Giovinco
------------Amauri--Del Piero

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Excellent game, great stuff from Juve.

It's a shame that Iago never got a chance to show what he's got though.

·
Administrator
52,969 Posts
30 shots, 18 on target. It says it ALL about this brilliant game :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts